• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I was bummed that there ain't enough floorboard room in a Gayzr for mah gimp leg. Perfect for what I want to do. I've only rode in an 800s before, but by watching videos, them 1k's suspension is dialed in like a mofo from the factory! They straight up work!

Hell take your leg off.

What about a real cheap yota buggy, can be had under 8k and the FJ would pull it. Could be low maintenance if drove with some sense.

Honestly not sure, i have read quite often that the wildcat sport is their best overally rig and is a good rock crawler (for a sxs). Iirc a pretty stock one finished 2nd at koh last year

Re:

I looked at them on CL, not sure of floorboard space though. Noticed they seemed to be a bit cheaper than the xp900's too. But I dont know **** about em in terms of reliability, and only oerson I know that's had one was Jeremy Forsythe and he did not have it too long I don't think.

if youre looking at wildcats a guy i work with has a 2012 or 2013 wildcat 1000x for sale. comes with a 16' enclosed trailer.

It has a brand new motor because he sunk it in a mud hole. I think he wants like 8k for it all.

I prefer not to own a cold ***** lol. Less resale value and I just don't know enough about their reliability to invest money in one.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I would like to have one fixed up like Bradley Drakes! 'Cept I think his is a 900XP.

Yessir it is!

It could possibly be bought! GIZMO's Crew got me thinkin about building a crew! Lol :woot:

Re:

B.DRAKE said:
Yessir it is!

It could possibly be bought! GIZMO's Crew got me thinkin about building a crew! Lol :woot:

Probably not within my budget! molaugh

I'm still kinda leaning toward the Rhino, I don't really need top speed, just to turn 28's decently enough to wheel a bit. And they a whole lot cheaper.

P.S., I would be interested in seeing whatever pics you have of yours. Think I've only saw one pic of it with the Terms on it.

Rhino vs. Broke foot
4b12b5c24ef0ebece63922c59588622b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re:

It's got a broke foot! I would never try obstacles like broke foot in a utv, I would easily be content with just going around them.

You got any more pics of the super rhino bumpers?

I got a few.. it was a fun project.. still kinda wish I would have kept it and put a sv1000 or street bike motor of some sort in it

This is how she started life picked it up for 4k with a couple bad axles
c8deda7adda3090fd005e08a4664116c.jpg

Few random photos nothing really interesting
8946e974be58e58ec041d84d07fd5a1e.jpg

1fb5ec98db91218ca1666457a48d91cb.jpg

She had open heart surgery a few times
66edd12f2094b1f7f9c6f442fdac6fd5.jpg

Re:

How much was that lift for the arms, axles, and shocks? It said call for pricing on fabtechs website. I like the hell out of that! I likely will just go with a cheap highlifter 3" lift and 28's, and maybe some wheel spacers if I wanna get a little wider stance.

Was it a 660 or 700?

Re:

Buy a Geo tracker for cheap but in decent road worthy shape, throw some small mud tires on it, weld the rear, throw the old lady, and the boy in there and cruise around. I enjoy cruising with my buddy's Rzrs in mine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
How much was that lift for the arms, axles, and shocks? It said call for pricing on fabtechs website. I like the hell out of that! I likely will just go with a cheap highlifter 3" lift and 28's, and maybe some wheel spacers if I wanna get a little wider stance.

Was it a 660 or 700?
I think the kit retails for around 6gs of you can even get them anymore. Was a 660 then I built a rhino engine as built as they come

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I've got a 2006 Rhino 660 I bought a few months ago to ride around the yard in. Its been great. I've taken it to a couple local places to ride. I was very skeptical about buying a carb'd model but I havent had one issue at all! It has aftermarket tires/wheels, roof, bumpers, winch. Id take $5500 for it. Only thing I dont like it thats is a camo model and the camo pattern has faded pretty bad. I could have it painted, or just find some different plastics??

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I've got a 2006 Rhino 660 I bought a few months ago to ride around the yard in. Its been great. I've taken it to a couple local places to ride. I was very skeptical about buying a carb'd model but I havent had one issue at all! It has aftermarket tires/wheels, roof, bumpers, winch. Id take $5500 for it. Only thing I dont like it thats is a camo model and the camo pattern has faded pretty bad. I could have it painted, or just find some different plastics??

Same model I have. Always been hard to cold start. I added a primer and now cranks first turn over of the motor.

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIKUNI-SBN-SUPER-BN-JET-SKI-PWC-SINGLE-CARB-PRIMER-KIT-KAWASAKI-YAMAHA-SEA-DOO-/361094980055?hash=item5412f021d7:g:cOwAAOSwrklU~eue&vxp=mtr