• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

rednecklights said:
It'd be different if these asses didn't have first hand knowledge of rzr's.

Congrats for going down an obstacle - who's your daddy is tough .... We try to go UP stuff though.

Ole JD don't want to work on anything so a 800 rzr will piss him off. They just don't hold up well.
Careful you will be labeled a know it all! molaugh :stir:

Re:

I dont mind working on stuff a little here and there, hell bout to have to put a cv axle in the fj and I dont even wheel it! The problem I have is working on **** that costs a shitload of money. Like a $900 set of axles, etc. I'm familiar with the mIntenance costs of a Rzr now and they are nothing like a full size crawler, and it's easier all around to work on.

My thing with crawlers is I can't afford right now, what I want. My Toyota was pretty ****ing badass and reliable, but it was still too much upkeep for me. I just got burnt out on it. I've done explained that a few times, but anyways. I was just tired of it. The thing I miss the most is just riding with everyone, not going up the baddest crawl and all that ****, done got my fix on that. I am pretty sure a Rzr will keep me sufficiently occupied for the time being. Then one day, probably after college, a buggy build will commence.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I dont mind working on stuff a little here and there, hell bout to have to put a cv axle in the fj and I dont even wheel it! The problem I have is working on **** that costs a shitload of money. Like a $900 set of axles, etc. I'm familiar with the mIntenance costs of a Rzr now and they are nothing like a full size crawler, and it's easier all around to work on.

My thing with crawlers is I can't afford right now, what I want. My Toyota was pretty ****ing badass and reliable, but it was still too much upkeep for me. I just got burnt out on it. I've done explained that a few times, but anyways. I was just tired of it. The thing I miss the most is just riding with everyone, not going up the baddest crawl and all that ****, done got my fix on that. I am pretty sure a Rzr will keep me sufficiently occupied for the time being. Then one day, probably after college, a buggy build will commence.

You think a buggy won't be as much upkeep as the yota was??? :rolf:

Re: Re:

pholmann said:
You think a buggy won't be as much upkeep as the yota was??? :rolf:
I understand the upkeep, but it will be different. I'm talking about doing like Bluzuk80 done, take 2 years, buy part by part for a WOD or Angryfab chassis (or maybe a wicked 4 seat chassis), then its paid for, all good and NEW parts, bulletproof drivetrain, beat the **** out of it with no worry. Of course there will be the regular maintenance, but all parts will be new and hopefully last a little longer. Like JohnG's solo buggy but that seats more folks.

What pissed me off with the toyota was **** that needed to be built better. Brakes and steering were very under par. Although I had drivetrain finally built with pretty good ****, I still knew where my limits were when I was beating on it. I dont like limits. I hated like hell ****ing with propane fillups. 10 gallon tank is heavy as **** putting up in that tall ass bed every 2 rides. Random **** would fail like old ass clutch master cylinder, propane problems, etc. I just want something I don't have to **** with as often....and what I want is not cheap...so it will be one day way on down the road, but I will build it one day!

TacomaJD said:
I understand the upkeep, but it will be different. I'm talking about doing like Bluzuk80 done, take 2 years, buy part by part for a WOD or Angryfab chassis (or maybe a wicked 4 seat chassis), then its paid for, all good and NEW parts, bulletproof drivetrain, beat the **** out of it with no worry. Of course there will be the regular maintenance, but all parts will be new and hopefully last a little longer. Like JohnG's solo buggy but that seats more folks.

What pissed me off with the toyota was **** that needed to be built better. Brakes and steering were very under par. Although I had drivetrain finally built with pretty good ****, I still knew where my limits were when I was beating on it. I dont like limits. I hated like hell ****ing with propane fillups. 10 gallon tank is heavy as **** putting up in that tall ass bed every 2 rides. Random **** would fail like old ass clutch master cylinder, propane problems, etc. I just want something I don't have to **** with as often....and what I want is not cheap...so it will be one day wayy on down the road, but I will build it one day!

Ok that makes sense. That's why it's taken me 4 years so far to put this current one together. Shits expensive as hell. I'm taking in account everything I've ever broken and going beef in that area as well as anything else I can think of. Even still it's going to need lots of upkeep because with heavier parts comes a heavier foot. Lol

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
I understand the upkeep, but it will be different. I'm talking about doing like Bluzuk80 done, take 2 years then trade it off..

Yea don't do that :****:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
Cheaper to buy'em than build'em....

Only them rich folks build buggies.
This true too. Regaddless, I aint getting another rig for a good while, so my mind may change 1000 times between now and then. I just want a little booze cruising Rzr for now and I'll be good to go.

TacomaJD said:
This true too. Regaddless, I aint getting another rig for a good while, so my mind may change 1000 times between now and then. I just want a little booze cruising Rzr for now and I'll be good to go.

Boooooool fuggin sheeeeit!! He will get a wild hair up his ass next week after he's had the rzr for five damn minutes and have to have a damn bouncer. You are as damn impulsive as I am. I may sell the yota, oh it's gone, may get rid of my truck...gone. Might get a four wheeler....gone. How about a motorcycle...maybe two. **** a rzr. I think I want a rzr. Hell you don't even have on yet and it's already gone. You'll have another rig soon.

pholmann said:
Boooooool fuggin sheeeeit!! He will get a wild hair up his ass next week after he's had the rzr for five damn minutes and have to have a damn bouncer. You are as damn impulsive as I am. I may sell the yota, oh it's gone, may get rid of my truck...gone. Might get a four wheeler....gone. How about a motorcycle...maybe two. **** a rzr. I think I want a rzr. Hell you don't even have on yet and it's already gone. You'll have another rig soon.
Hahahaha that's me in a nutshell! I need a bunch of money and a huge garage so I can just have 1 of everything and ride whichever one tickles my fancy that day. Lol

TacomaJD said:
Hahahaha that's me in a nutshell! I need a bunch of money and a huge garage so I can just have 1 of everything and ride whichever one tickles my fancy that day. Lol

I've always said that if I win the lottery I am just gonna buy walmart's building and use it for a garage to store my one of everything.

Re:

Somebody posted up or down Who's your Daddy at STL. Please if yours or anyone's booze cruising ends up at that hill call me. I will even provide the popcorn. Haven't seen anyone go up if in a long time.

There was a 20,000 sq ft shop for sale five blocks from my house. Price was right, I just didn't have the cash. I was thinking RZR back and forth to the house. Maybe it'll come up for sale again when I get some cash.

Hell, you got good credit. Put it on the Polaris charge card and pay for it next year.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Welp, Rzr is a no-go damn it. Friend of mine from work has a clean '12 800s that he'd only used to ride his little boy around on paved roads. I was gonna test drive it today and the way my left leg (prostheic) won't bend past 90 degrees and no ability to move ankle/foot, there was not enough room in the floorboard. Too cramped for me, no way I could sit in one all day. I didn't even drive it after I sat in it. Really didn't expect that.

I left thinking, well I'll try a Ranger or Rhino next, but dont know anybody that has a rhino, and only 1 that has a ranger (close by). Was leaving grocery store shortly after getting back from looking at the Rzr, and a guy had a Rhino lifted on 30's on a trailer in the parking lot. Saw him walking to his truck as I was leaving so I stopped and asked if I could sit in it haha. Talked to him for a while, he said it would still run 60 even with the 30's? Idk, sounded a little much to me. But it was 08 700 efi, red, black wheels, nearly new 30" mudlites, and in pretty good shape, and had it for sale for $5,500. If my bike was sold, I may have jumped on it. It fit me perfectly, had plenty foot room.

So, I believe that a Rhino will be what I end up with afterall. It looked just like this except red, same wheels and tires.

8c6a126c4d3eddcc34ae5bdc6a00f4f5.jpg

And Gizmo sent me a message a couole days ago with this bad bitch that a guy he knows has for sale. I think i'll be happy booze cruising in a Rhino one of these days.

6da84a6d3193e9faa86cd098a02d36da.jpg

716c839b98a06e4a5ef1da1680160c59.jpg