• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So work sucked this A.M.

Got Coal?

Brand new D10T we just got about a month ago....... took two D11's and a 318 Trackhoe to get it out. hitit :woody:

Picture024.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Who the hell dug it in that damn deep before they decided they better stop ! :eek:

Sum Beetch man ! laughing1

Give the driver a crash course in physics, highlight gravity and mass. Afterwards, take a spin through chemistry, namely what water does to dirt.

My granddad always finds the best ways to stick our D7.

Those pictures don't do it justice. If you have never been next to a D10t, you wouldn't appreciate the size of it. 580 horsepower, 146,500 pounds operating weight, huge and stuck like a fat kid in an inner tube. About a $million bucks worth of " oh ****, is the boss going to be pissed now" :flipoff1:

CHASMAN9 said:
Those pictures don't do it justice. If you have never been next to a D10t, you wouldn't appreciate the size of it. 580 horsepower, 146,500 pounds operating weight, huge and stuck like a fat kid in an inner tube. About a $million bucks worth of " oh ****, is the boss going to be pissed now" :flipoff1:
agreed. a 10 is almost not fathomable to most. ridiculous in size. I've not swung a leg up on one but have been by one. damn. For some perspective, think of a small house. that is a D10 size.

And thats a baby compared to the D11T. Imagine an 850 horsepower, 230,000 pound machine going down like Paris Hilton on an open zipper. No hope, just cover it up and plant some daisies. pepper.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
And thats a baby compared to the D11T. Imagine an 850 horsepower, 230,000 pound machine going down like Paris Hilton on an open zipper. No hope, just cover it up and plant some daisies. pepper.gif
have not been around an 11T. Would like to sit on one once and jump off the decel to see it rolll :woody:
****, our D65 is a hoss at a svelte 180 horse

blacksheep10 said:
have not been around an 11T. Would like to sit on one once and jump off the decel to see it rolll :woody:
****, our D65 is a hoss at a svelte 180 horse

We've got 3-D10's and no D11's. not many can afford the big tags of them. One thing for sure, they can fawk up something in a hurry. 13+ yard blades and all that power. Heard a story of a 110 yd dragline that was sinking off an embankment and to shore up the track, they ran a D10 into the ground and left it to support the Dragline. :eek:

yeah where i work they just got rid of their D11 because they couldnt keep it togeather, so now with the new owers taking over, 475 s are rolling threw the gate, that is a big dozer not as big as the 11, but a big bitch and the just got a new 2000 hoe to , that is a big hoe laughing1

is fawking amazing how much power them bitchs have, they can move the **** out of some rock, but i can move it faster :flipoff1:

lay said:
yeah where i work they just got rid of their D11 because they couldnt keep it togeather, so now with the new owers taking over, 475 s are rolling threw the gate, that is a big dozer not as big as the 11, but a big bitch and the just got a new 2000 hoe to , that is a big hoe laughing1

is fawking amazing how much power them bitchs have, they can move the **** out of some rock, but i can move it faster :flipoff1:
thats cause we take big rocks and make little ones :flipoff1:

We have got 4 New 11T's ;D 2 new 10T's ;D and a couple of older 10T's. Our 11T's were 1.6million off the show room floor. :flipoff1: We have 135 D11's in Columbia that is the largest fleet in the world ;D We also have the largest fleet of CAT equipment in the world. :eek: :woody: Talk about moving some Material.. the new 11T's we got are moving about 650yds/hr which is fawkin gettin with it like got damn :eat: Just our dozer pit moved 1million yds last month booyang pepper.gif thumb.gif $$$$$$$$$$ I am so happy that fuel went down it aint even fawkin funny , we went from using $32,000/day to to around $21,000/day.......like damn it was time for me quit getting my ass chewed bought how much fuel i was buying.

Got Coal? said:
We have got 4 New 11T's ;D 2 new 10T's ;D and a couple of older 10T's. Our 11T's were 1.6million off the show room floor. :flipoff1: We have 135 D11's in Columbia that is the largest fleet in the world ;D We also have the largest fleet of CAT equipment in the world. :eek: :woody: Talk about moving some Material.. the new 11T's we got are moving about 650yds/hr which is fawkin gettin with it like got damn :eat: Just our dozer pit moved 1million yds last month booyang pepper.gif thumb.gif $$$$$$$$$$ I am so happy that fuel went down it aint even fawkin funny , we went from using $32,000/day to to around $21,000/day.......like damn it was time for me quit getting my ass chewed bought how much fuel i was buying.

Do you know Champ? :dunno:
He's a good friend of mine. i want his job.