• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

so...

J

jonpiper

So, I have been playing with the rzr for allmost 2 years now and for the most part she has been good to me. But I also have a Sammy and some toy axles that are begging to be built.

I really dig the look of the trail slayer coil kit but good lawd its over 3gs.

So do I give the rzr a face lift or should I build a buggy ... hmmmm

Put $$ into RzR, More Universal. can ride full size rig trails and 4 wheeler trails. Probably can't hit the one shot bounty hills, but that Horse has been beat to death.

mudlllooo said:
Give the rzr a face lift that thing will go anywhere a buggy will go..!!!
when you get your rzr finished, bring it over to GMP well take you through crackhead

cztheman64 said:
id love to see a rzr go through crackhead! :spin:

X2

I actually enjoy rock crawling. Anytime I've drove a rzr its fun for about 30 min, then i'm like "Meh"

Different strokes fer different folks tho.

Bottom line is How much money you got and how much you want to Spend!

TBItoy said:
X2

I actually enjoy rock crawling. Anytime I've drove a rzr its fun for about 30 min, then i'm like "Meh"

Different strokes fer different folks tho.

I have a rhino and its the same way. I like it but after about an hr no matter where im riding I would rather have a buggy

Dwalk said:
Put $$ into RzR, More Universal. can ride full size rig trails and 4 wheeler trails. Probably can't hit the one shot bounty hills, but that Horse has been beat to death.

AW HELL NAW,,,,,,,theres already too damn many of them thangs CLOGGIN up the damn trails as it is "who alls been at aride lately and came around a curve to a pack of "parked in the trail" damn rzrs" ::)

I mean I know yall wanna ride them sumbitches at the parks "to watch the REAL rigs play",,,,but start parkin them sumbitches off the trails already please ;D

zukiscott said:
AW HELL NAW,,,,,,,theres already too damn many of them thangs CLOGGIN up the damn trails as it is "who alls been at aride lately and came around a curve to a pack of "parked in the trail" damn rzrs" ::)

I mean I know yall wanna ride them sumbitches at the parks "to watch the REAL rigs play",,,,but start parkin them sumbitches off the trails already please ;D
well said!

jonpiper said:
This :afro: cant afford a wooopoooow buggy lol itd be a 15g or less rig.

And the rzr is already hers ... so is the jeep ... and so is the Sammy

Does anyone have experience with the trail tough trail slayer kit ?
Hell 15 aint far from buyin mine! :****:

zukiscott said:

I agree on the dumbasses parking in middle of trail, but there are a lot more REAL rigs that does it than RzR's. I'm not one that will go where the crowds are. Could really give two shits about watching a buggy, Its boring as hell to me. If you get bored after 30 mins of RzR time, then your not riding with the right people or places!