• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD

Re: Turn key 2016 Wide Open Design

As soon as hit the lottery this is going to be mine !!!

Don't jinx it. I never say sale pending

LightBnDr said:
I'd arm wrestle you for it

I may take you up on that... what do I get in return? :driving:

May trade on very well built trail rig, built JKU, TJ, rzr, new can am, newer diesel truck, motorhome, enclosed trailer, hotrod, hellcat, vette, camaro... you get the point, no bikes

dynajeep said:
I may take you up on that... what do I get in return? :driving:

May trade on very well built trail rig, built JKU, TJ, rzr, new can am, newer diesel truck, motorhome, enclosed trailer, hotrod, hellcat, vette, camaro... you get the point, no bikes

How about a lightly used electric dog polisher and a fur lined sink? You might have to kick some boot my way though. :rolf:

CHASMAN9 said:
How about a lightly used electric dog polisher and a fur lined sink? You might have to kick some boot my way though. :rolf:

:butt: the wife would probably take you up like that

This is has got to be the cleanest buggy around ....... And worth every penny !!!

dynajeep said:
:butt: the wife would probably take you up like that

Hah, just trying to help you unload that boat anchor. :rolf: I know, my wife tried to sell mine at a garage sale and I wasn't even there. Gotta watch dem wimmens. ::)

jist think if a woman sold a buggy for what she was told it cost !!????????????????????

CHASMAN9 said:
Hah, just trying to help you unload that boat anchor. :rolf: I know, my wife tried to sell mine at a garage sale and I wasn't even there. Gotta watch dem wimmens. ::)

Let me know next time yall have a garage sale, I have cash... thumb.gif