• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

Re: Solo Buggy Build

JohnG said:
. Adam Woodlee with Wide Open Design will be doing the build. This build will be the first ever single seat Evolution chassis.

Awesome...seems like every year Adam brings the heat with a new rig... :popcorn:

If you are reusing the old drivetrain and suspension, what are you looking to improve on. What will the new chassis do for you that the old didn't? other than looks.

cccj said:
If you are reusing the old drivetrain and suspension, what are you looking to improve on. What will the new chassis do for you that the old didn't? other than looks.

Reusing everything I can. Looks primarily. Adding second power steering pump. Just ready for a change.

cccj said:

He is trying to pull a Obama off resuse, relabel, make the same poop look new :flipoff1:

Blase said:
Has WOD been able to make any progress on this yet?

Just got back in town from delivering all the parts. I does have the chassis designed in SolidWorks.

Does he Do the solid works design or have it done?Who ever it is the drawings I've seen of theirs looks killer.

Elliott said:
Does he Do the solid works design or have it done?Who ever it is the drawings I've seen of theirs looks killer.

He does it all. I didn't believe but I've seen it with my own eyes.

Latest posts