• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

Re: Solo Buggy Build

JohnG said:
Just got back in town from delivering all the parts. I does have the chassis designed in SolidWorks.

Any chance we can see WOD soild model for what the chassis will look like?

Blase said:
Any chance we can see WOD soild model for what the chassis will look like?

I forgot to take a picture of his computer screen with my phone. If he sees this, perhaps he will post a screen shot or two. Cool the way he can make it flex to see what might hit and stuff.

JohnG said:
I forgot to take a picture of his computer screen with my phone. If he sees this, perhaps he will post a screen shot or two. Cool the way he can make it flex to see what might hit and stuff.

Come on WOD.......owner said you can post up some spy shots of what the future looks like for John G!

9ujagy3e.jpg
5aby3are.jpg
amyvugej.jpg
e2yruqap.jpg
u8ypytem.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

Looks like a bunch of crap sitting around John, let me know what time works and I'll come down and get it all cleaned up for ya'll :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
I.m in. As long at it is under $8,000. That fukers a 2012 model, last years technology. :flipoff1:

Nah it's a 2013 still on the factory assembly line waiting on the union contractor to supply parts!

JohnG said:
I.m in. As long at it is under $8,000. That fukers a 2012 model, last years technology. :flipoff1:

Heck if WFO is only worth 8K i'll buy all your parts for the Solo buggy from you for 4k.....let me know. sale pending the design of the chassis which we may never see. :flipoff1: BUMP