• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

mrdrinksalil said:
Is there room behind the firewall to run mounts to the back of the heads?
Yes. We did this on Stan Haynes' Ultra 4 buggy which utilizes a Woodlee chassis.

Blase said:
What................did Woodlee stop working on this cause you outted him on the window nets or something? :flipoff1:

Probably. Hope to have more updates in a week or so, y'all see everything I see!!!!!!!!!

Blase said:
What................did Woodlee stop working on this cause you outted him on the window nets or something? :flipoff1:
Adam's spent the last 2 weeks trying to make the power window nets a reality... Because he knows that's what John really wants. thumb.gif

Here's something to think about before you go through with the power window nets. If you have a fire, roll or something else of that nature happen, can you get out of the front if you were to have power failure of some kind?

No window nets. That comment was about the 38 Special.
yjezumub.jpg

Sent from Mallory Square in sunny Key West Florida.

Well not physically, but that is where my mind is at!

SWEET!!! Do you happen to know how wide the chassis is at say the doors?

This might just be my new favorite buggy!!

Edit: What kind of brakes are you running on the front axle? Looks like a non vented rotor in the above photos.

Blase said:
SWEET!!! Do you happen to know how wide the chassis is at say the doors?

This might just be my new favorite buggy!!

Edit: What kind of brakes are you running on the front axle? Looks like a non vented rotor in the above photos.

38" outside. Funny, we ere just talking about those rotors yesterday. The calipers are Toyota. Those and the VIN plate are the only Toyota parts!! As to the rotors, that is super top secrete.

In other words, we don't have a fuking clue :flipoff1:

Re: Re: Re: Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

JohnG said:
38" outside. Funny, we ere just talking about those rotors yesterday. The calipers are Toyota. Those and the VIN plate are the only Toyota parts!! As to the rotors, that is super top secrete.

In other words, we don't have a fuking clue :flipoff1:

8 lug? Probably a "normal" vented rotor with the inside surface/vents turned off to run a SA Toyota caliper.

Re: Re: Re: Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

roll over dave said:
What kinda paint sscheme are ya planning same as 38?

I'll bet $5 it'll be purple one way or the other ;D

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...