• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Solo Buggy Build by Wide Open Design, Adam Woodlee

mrdrinksalil said:
X3 What notcher yall use? Almost looks like CNC bend/notch but I can see all the "start of bend" lines drawn on all the tube.

I have seen them use a milling machine with a hole saw. The also have this cool belt sander notcher thing.

When WOD mounts their engines, do they use a midplate along with the solid motor mounts? Is there any other motor mounts other than the one pictured? Build is looking good thumb.gif.

AllGoNoShow said:
When WOD mounts their engines, do they use a midplate along with the solid motor mounts? Is there any other motor mounts other than the one pictured? Build is looking good thumb.gif.

My motor is mounted solid using the factory side locations and 4 bolts. The tranny and tcase are also mounted solid.

crawlin85cj said:
My motor is mounted solid using the factory side locations and 4 bolts. The tranny and tcase are also mounted solid.

Is there room behind the firewall to run mounts to the back of the heads?

info on door lock/ door rest please!!!
how are you keeping it shut and what does it rest against to keep from pushing into the driver when rubbing rocks and trees. any pics and info would be greatly appreciated.

rockwhore said:
how are you keeping it shut and what does it rest against to keep from pushing into the driver when rubbing rocks and trees. any pics and info would be greatly appreciated.

You will have to call Adam for answers here. My job is ideas, Adam's job is carrying them out.

Well, except one that Adam failed on. On the 38 Special, I had this idea of roll up window nets like a car window. Adam could not get it done within the width limits of the door. I never let him forget it either. :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
You will have to call Adam for answers here. My job is ideas, Adam's job is carrying them out.

Well, except one that Adam failed on. On the 38 Special, I had this idea of roll up window nets like a car window. Adam could not get it done within the width limits of the door. I never let him forget it either. :flipoff1:
Man I'm glad you made this public! I can't wait to see adam on the 21st! molaugh

rockwhore said:

I have no idea what Adam uses on doors, I imagine something sweet as usual but speedway sells some good door latches and strikers that I've used in the past and seem to hold up well