• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some fun in the woods sat..

Was a good day and I met some new people! Who all tried the purple line? Did the tamers try it?

Where are the pics suckas? Been thinking about checking out the hard work you guys have been putting in.:awesomework:

Been thinking about checking out the hard work you guys have been putting in.:awesomework:

Yeah im right there with you. i have been trying to make my way up there the last month but just been to damn busy. should try an set a day an check it out:corn:

heres a new thing some one even touched...

20150126_140920_zpsb4b640a2.jpg

20150126_140911_zpsa91114ac.jpg

20150126_140859_zpsb25918cd.jpg

I think I saw ya stuck on that rock scott :redneck:

The hood is from candy corn the other rock I wasn't stuck just on the skid I had to work the front over to the edge then drove right over it. :awesomework: I spotted Bigdog and Ryan over it a little later and then watch Jeff spank it both directions it was good fun!

Did anyone find a silver pocket knife by the parallel parking on the main road ? Thanks mark

In the parking lot I used my shoe lace and knife to put my x cab windows back in. Then went over and told some people by got in truck and left. Got home and it was not in my pocket. Man I have had it for 25 years. Thanks Mark

Mark, is it by chance sitting in the Toy somewhere? I hate misplacing things...Thought I lost a Snap-on flexhead ratchet, turns out I dropped it into the rear seat side storage in the tow pig when I pulled my canopy one yr...didn't find it for a yr!