• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some fun in the woods sat..

Where do you turn off hy 2? Haven't been there since the early 80s. Looks fun. That huge rock looks scary. Will try to be there by 8:00. Thanks mark

8? 8???? You guys get up too early! :haha:
Holy crap...My plan is to be there by 9...Gonna stop fer breaky in Monroe tho...:awesomework:

Where do you turn off hy 2? Haven't been there since the early 80s. Looks fun. That huge rock looks scary. Will try to be there by 8:00. Thanks mark

Turn left on Reiter Rd just east of Gold Bar, then follow up til you come a sharp left on the main rd...GO STRAIGHT...follow it up a couple miles past the old gravel pit/parking...Will be on your left at that point. :awesomework:

Some Tamers are going to be there as well on Saturday around 10-ish. My shitbox is in one piece again. I will be joining them. Looking forward to seeing the new trail.

My hats are off to all the guys who are bringing Reiter back. I thought the place was a lost cause, and i couldn't have been more wrong. I spent the day out there, exploring new trails, and having a killer time. I was pleasantly suprised at what they've done there. I'll admit, i hate mud, and there is little to none there, mostly all rock. Lot's of technical stuff to keep people entertained all day. There were broken Jeeps, winching, flopping, more winching, and everyone was having fun. Anyone who hasn't been since they closed it, or if you only saw the first trail like me, your missing out on a cool place that has a ton of potential. There's something for everyone weather you're in a brand new JK or a freaking buggy. I plan on attending an upcoming work party and lending help where i can. This place is growing like crazy thanks to the hard work those guys are putting in up there!!

I have always said---"trust me" :awesomework:

Ya saw ya pulling out as we were getting a broke rig out the G9....