• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some fun in the woods sat..

What time are you guys headed out there? And what's all open to the public right now? I'm thinking about going up to check it out Saturday.

How much wheeling there? All day or a couple of hrs? Thanks mark

What type of rig? In my buggy I could go both directions on all trails in a couple hours although I can spend 1/2 the day on the one buggy obstacle... there are a couple different lines to try in a couple areas... if your a more street able rig you could spend all day...

What type of rig? In my buggy I could go both directions on all trails in a couple hours although I can spend 1/2 the day on the one buggy obstacle... there are a couple different lines to try in a couple areas... if your a more street able rig you could spend all day...

A blue 85 toyota truggy. Shurly. It's linked ,duels, locked, hp,rear disconect, and a couple of spots without dents.

There is a map on one of the b boards but it isn't that complex. Just show up and follow me. You do need to go all the way up to deer flats road up past where the old rock garden was..

I think I may be in for some Saturday morning goodness. When does the gate open?

Scott will say he will be there at 9 but in all reality he will show up around 9:30ish

:kiss::fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Scott will say he will be there at 9 but in all reality he will show up around 9:30ish

:kiss::fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Well you can't leave a frisky wife at home alone... it just took a a little long that expected :hi: