• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some just can't Internet.

creepycrawly said:
I feel like this second one is aimed at me. I don't ever criticize anyone's prices. I will, however, openly admit that I have a huge disdain for people who are too lazy or too ignorant to read the rules and play by them. I mean, honestly, "What does it look like? Where can I pick it up? How much will it cost me?" are 3 questions that need answered before ANY transaction should take place. If you can't give that information, you probably can't sell anything. It's not hard.

Break, break.

Can someone send me to the drama that started this post? I missed something here.
No not aimed at you at all

Re:

I am internets fluent in .38 languages.

I am pretty similar in real life to the interwebs, sometimes.

How can you say there is more to the story and then not spill the beans? Let's hear it

Eddyj said:
Original post edited due to recent events.

BWAHA! I'm offended that you haven't noticed how little I am posting these days! Today being an exception!

Someday I am just going to disappear and you are going to miss me! :-*

Re:

I believe this is the guy that retubed the HP 60 I bought. Excellent work and irrelevant to me not being able to focus on this thread or what it's about.

patooyee said:
BWAHA! I'm offended that you haven't noticed how little I am posting these days! Today being an exception!

Someday I am just going to disappear and you are going to miss me! :-*
Actually when researching for my Rockwell build you were a huge help. Most of your tech is spot on.
Also you are not one to back down from a good debate. I have no beef with the infamous "Patooyee" :tc

#4 was added to original post for anyone trying to follow this Charlie Foxtrout.

shhhhhhh Patooyee , I know, I know..
Here's a morons look at it. .
I have heard tons of good stuff about He Man's work. I would bet that he does awesome stuff. MY Thing is, there was 147 times Atleast I had questions when building my rig, and Nick and Patooyee (there are others) are 2 that helped me more than I can ever begin to explain... Now let's say I came up on a dollar and wanted to get some **** re tubed .. Ya think I'm gonna hit up buddy that came out of nowhere with sideways ass vague comments directed towards 2 of the fellas I respect most on here? Maybe i am a lil tarded, but it's highly unlikely.. Hell I dunno. All I know is if all y'all fukers would burn one ya wouldn't give a dam, and prob be better off . Ha. Which reminds me .. :smoke:

Re:

Kush, I try to learn from everyone. You are my reminder just chill sometimes. I think WWKD.

Then I remember that I can't so I just chill. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Re:

I will say that I've never met anyone that knows or had business dealings with Ryan that has anything but good things to say about him. (At least a dozen people I've talked to "in real life", a few of which I used to wheel with regularly)

I've only personally talked to him one time about a doubler, and he was willing to help/make what I needed (1356-205). I ended up buying a DD machine doubler after they came back in stock (which I never used, because I always end up building another damn Toyota)

I think his internet persona is probably a lot different than reality, kinda like Tony Bolton. Except Ryan knows 14 bolts like Tony knows trail 15.