• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Some just can't Internet.

Sorry that wasn't actually a response to you nor was it very nice so I'll
Just leave it alone. Sometimes I have to resist the urge to be a ****.

Re: Re: Some just can't Internet.

pholmann said:
Sorry that wasn't actually a response to you nor was it very nice so I'll
Just leave it alone. Sometimes I have to resist the urge to be a ****.
Quotes Mang. Quotes.

I tend to be less of a **** " on the internet. "

Ya I meant to quote it but am a little retarded. Probably for the best I didn't. Sometimes my attitude and mouth get me in trouble. I have to resist to be me.

patooyee said:
I didn't say that you were simple or easy to read now, did I? You are spinning to prove some sort of point though. If a man states he's done 800 of anything it is meant to start a conversation.

I did 800 shots.
Of what?

I caught 800 fish.
What kind?

I saw 800 people.
Who?

It's not just I retubed 800 axles.
cricket, cricket, cricket.
No one does that!

I'm not going to sit here and let you impugn me, or whatever it is that you're too afraid to do directly, for being a polite, conversational human being.

Where this should be.

First off, I am here to impugn you if what you say has no validity, as I would anyone speaking falsely. To say that "no one" does anything is ignorant. Absolutes almost never exist when it comes to humans and their psyche. There is always someone that does damn near anything you can think up. No one puts their own cock in a blender.....wrong, it has happened. Most people would not or do not put their cock in a blender is an acceptable answer. Personally, I let my cock (rooster or other male bird, for those of you dirty minded goobs) make me more ducklings. That is a silly example, but sure as I am a foot high, traveler said what he said and appears to have no intention of expounding upon it.

Secondly, you telling me that I have an agenda is ludicrous. Me, agenda, sheesh. I am ready to have cohesive thoughts from day to day amd have that solution nailed down as of 8/25/2016 around 9am. <<<<<<<< not to provoke conversation, but an important date and time in my life nonetheless.

Thirdly, I am only afraid of being a failure in my children's eyes. All the rest is just filler between opportunities to be a good father.

Re: Re: Some just can't Internet.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Where this should be.

First off,

Secondly.

Thirdly,

You and JJ sound so much alike y'all need your own thread to converse in.

Eddy may let y'all have this one molaugh

lowbudgetjunk said:
Where this should be.

First off, I am here to impugn you if what you say has no validity, as I would anyone speaking falsely. To say that "no one" does anything is ignorant. Absolutes almost never exist when it comes to humans and their psyche. There is always someone that does damn near anything you can think up. No one puts their own cock in a blender.....wrong, it has happened. Most people would not or do not put their cock in a blender is an acceptable answer. Personally, I let my cock (rooster or other male bird, for those of you dirty minded goobs) make me more ducklings. That is a silly example, but sure as I am a foot high, traveler said what he said and appears to have no intention of expounding upon it.

Secondly, you telling me that I have an agenda is ludicrous. Me, agenda, sheesh. I am ready to have cohesive thoughts from day to day amd have that solution nailed down as of 8/25/2016 around 9am. <<<<<<<< not to provoke conversation, but an important date and time in my life nonetheless.

Thirdly, I am only afraid of being a failure in my children's eyes. All the rest is just filler between opportunities to be a good father.

You win. I'm obviously just ignorant.

patooyee said:
Not sure if you are attempting to troll, by repeating a statement that you condoned at the beginning of the thread or you are simply giving up as to not waste anymore time and energy on a discussion it is obviously not beneficial to you. Either way I have to say that it's very unpatooyee.

patooyee said:

I stated what you said what ignorant, not you. I feel you to be in the upper crust of intelligent people that I have been in contact with. I have said many ignorant things in my life, doesn't make me ignorant either. The hardest thing about being an alpha male is being bested by another alpha male.

Eddyj said:
Not sure if you are attempting to troll, by repeating a statement that you condoned at the beginning of the thread or you are simply giving up as to not waste anymore time and energy on a discussion it is obviously not beneficial to you. Either way I have to say that it's very unpatooyee.

I'm just treating it as real life and walking away ...

... and lowbudgetjunk knows waaaaaaaay more about cock than I care to discuss. :rolf:

And in one thread I've turned patoyee into a troll. molaugh. That was harder than trying to make spock laugh.
I always had a suspension that patoyee was a computer that would reply with the most logical response I'm glad to see that everyone has a little smartass in them. I like you a little bit more now.
My work here is done.

Re: Some just can't Internet.

2e4fe338368a26001d8477e834798631.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sob, late to the party. This page has been awesome. Sucks when real talent is misunderstood and feels ousted. Ed is right about sarcasm and communicating via a text based format. Very tough for most. Andrew is a sarcastic, self righteous, confident, funny MF'er, and that rubs a LOT of people wrong; especially smart people that have a hard time with getting **** flipped at them (jokingly, or half serious either way via text). Glad I wasted a bunch of time reading all this.

Ryan (Traveler) is a great dude and does amazing work for cheap. I don't think he gives two ****s what anyone thinks about him, his work, or his attitude. If he thinks something is wrong or won't work he will let you know in no uncertain terms. His clientele speaks for itself- Cameron, Tanner, etc.

I'm pretty sure him and Patooyee have had some beefs in old threads and somebody is still asshurt about it.