• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sorry i take back what I said

Re: rip off builders IMO

What did the guy say when all this was pointed out?

I'd have a hard time paying for that ****....

What were you hoping to get out of this thread? Some crappy work to be sure but to post pics, the big long story, and then a clue which you think will surely give the builder away without calling the builder out directly is kind of a bitch-snipe IMO, especially when you don't even own the truck.

I think someone on Hardline whose screen name would indicate that he is the leader of a long reptilian species that has no legs is a *****. Please don't get offended if you think I am referring to you though as I feel I have been indescript enough to keep this person's exact identity anonymous and it is just my opinion. :flipgotcha:

J. J.

Why do people feel the need to post up crap like this without having the nuts to just say the name, and there is almost always 2 sides to a story also, People who say money is no problem is almost always the ones who **** on you, just speaking from my own personal business experience.Just like saying it won't take you but a minute is code for I'm not planning on paying you ****!

KINGSNAKE said:
I felt this was one of the best builders out there and still feel he is. he has just not done it on this rig and I don't understand why

Maybe you should ask him yourself before you throw him under the bus? I personally own two business' and would hope if someone was not happy with my work they would come to me first...

COLT

ridenrace6 said:
evidently i have either missed something :dunno: or queensnake is at it again :wtflol:
He was bitching about a shops shotty work they did for a friend, where the friend didn't step up and confront the shop, so KINGSNAKE decide to air out the shops bad deeds without actually naming the shop. He had no stake in any of it, so why post it?

sofa king lame