1TONZR2

Big mudda fugga!
SETTC
Presented by the Clay County 4x4 Club
April 24th, 25th, 26th
Hard Rock MX
Ocala Florida 34475

South East Tough Truck Challenge

The Clay County 4x4 Club presents an event that will separate the men from the boys. It will be held at the hard Rock MX in Ocala florida. There will be 10 vehicles competing with 2 alternates. The courses will be TTC style, and if you have ever watched a TTC video you know what that means. This event is open to any 4x4 vehicle that meets the mandatory safety requirements.

Vehicle Safety requirements:

Full Roll Cage
4 or 5 point safety harness
DOT approved helmets for both the driver and co-driver
First aid kit and fire extinguisher within easy reach of drivers and event officials

Also required:
Recovery Points front and rear
Tires must be Dot but may be cut any way the owner likes

The Courses:
Pull Test--- pull a dozer or other piece of heavy equipment
Speed Hills--- tall smooth hills, several of them
Obstacle Course---well, it'll be obstacles, dirt, concrete, trenches etc.
Hills and Rocks---some steep hills and a rock garden
Race Course---this will be on the large motorcross track
The Bender--- this is our version of the frame twister

Note: all of these courses are ran for fast time. You will get 2 attempts at each course. fastest time counts.

The Schedule:

Friday 24th:
Sign in and pay entry fee

Saturday 25th:
8:30 am: Drivers meeting and Q&A
9:00 am: Pull Test
11:00 am: Speed Hills
1:00 pm: lunch
1:30 pm: Obstacle Course
4:00 pm: the days scores will be posted for viewing.

Sunday 26th:
8:30 am: Drivers Meeting and Q&A
9:00 am: Hills and Rocks
11:00 am: Race Course
1:00 pm: Lunch
1:30 pm: The Bender
4:30 pm: Final Scores and Awards Ceremony

Entry Fee:
The entry fees is $100.00
This covers 3 Days at the Park and 4 SETTC shirts, 2 for the driver and 2 for the co-driver. If you get the call, please have the sizes ready.
Camping is available at Hardrock. Primitive is 10 per night and hook ups is 20 per night. Camping is not included in the entry fee.

Submitting Entry:
To submit your vehicle for SETTC, go to www.forums.claycounty4x4.com to register and post up a max of 2 pics no larger then 640 x 480. Please post your pics as well as vehicle information such as axles, engine, tires etc in your post. Also pm exocaged a phone # where you can be reached if you get the vote.

Our entry review panel will choose the top 20 vehicles out of the vehicles submitted. Entries will be accepted up to Feb 14th. The 20 chosen will be posted on the forums and up for vote on February the 21st. To vote you must be a registered user. Anyone can register and vote. The voting will close on Sunday March 8th. If you are voted into the top 12 ( 10 with 2 alts ), you will be notified by a phone call at the # you submitted to exocaged.

There will be a strict no alcohol policy for all persons involved with the event. Please follow this as if you are caught drinking, an alternate will take your place and you will be disqualified from the entire event.

The event is open to spectators and you will be able to see all the courses.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Brian

done with the entry... i got s shitpot full of family in Jacksonville area and this place isnt really that far from it.... so why not? :popcorn: :eat: thumb.gif

no bullshit for real though. I will def do this if by some chance i get picked.

and for the haters, suck it and grow some balls :flipoff1:

well, you are the first to enter....

ocala is about an hour from Jax, pretty easy ride.

I hope it turns out as good as it sounds! should know some more in the coming weeks

Brian

i'll enter... lets show them mud whompin' fl boys how we play... i think most rock buggies could out endure mud trucks...

we're not all mud whompers! I was hoping to get some of you hammer down types to enter. I hope I can get my rig together for this...

draggbody said:
i'll enter... lets show them mud whompin' fl boys how we play... i think most rock buggies could out endure mud trucks...
damn right son, i was hoping you and pink scout would do it also loller.gif

I never said I didnt go into the mud.....but I dont go looking for it! :flipgotcha:

I asked a couple of questions on our forum....dunno if it will help you make your decision or not....

will the competitors really be pulling a dozer? doubtful that many would be able to...since they are HEAVY
I doubtit will be a dozer, maybe a non hydrostatic drive front end loader or maybe a backhoe.

what if your vehicle currently does not have the safety requirements but are in process of building/installing them?
as long as they are completed by showtime.

huh....My Pops lives in Ponte Vedra at the Saw Grass country club...I'd love to redneck up his neighborhood with my dually and trailer. How far from there is this place? Will a comp style buggy have a chance or am I going to be riding through 22 feet deep water holes?

Put a good snokle on those rigs Jimmy and JR. If it's like some of the other FL parks I've seen, they are DEEP.

no mud holes at this event, unless it is just a small one on the trail if it rains. this places stays fairly dry, even if it rains. It has motor cross courses on it, thats what it was originally built for, now the owners (for the last year or 2) are getting into our side of it. Its cool to see something like this down here in FL.....has lots of potential.

Ponte Vedra is prolly about 1.5-2 hours from Ocala. damn, Sawgrass??? PLAYA! :afro:

I honestly think the buggies will stomp ass on these courses, I honestly dont know what to expect for the pull part or the "bender" the rest of it will be some pretty steep/tall (for FL) hills that are loose sand/gravel on top of rock.......all you have to do is out drive me! :flipoff1: if I get to enter!

the courses arent 100% made yet, they will be starting on them in a couple weeks.

Brian

nice to see some good peeps rep'in from Hardline.... after Matt O's run at KOH, he wont want to run this ****...LOL laughing1

so far, you guys are the only ones to sign up. hope to see some more rigs this week

hey dragbody, i think that the nancy deserves the biggest fawkin callin in the fawkin world. Bout time he comes outta fawkin hiding and proves to all of us muthafawkers that the pink fawkin buggy does work.... :flipoff1: :flipoff1: