• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South East Tough Truck Challenge

P said:
Jimmy, what ends are you using upper and lowers, link material ? How many times estimated do you think you've aired your rig out and have you noticed any slop or damage to any of the ends. Just curious on how hard parts are taking the abuse from jumping at speed like that. Cool ****... Im to ***** to do that to my rig laughing1
i have 1 1/4" heims on everything, uppers and lowers, 3/8" wall tubing on all of the links, i would guess at jumping it 60+ times just this weekend... seems to be no fatigue except in the upper kingpin bushings... i am looking into replacing those w/ something else....

settcday2015.jpg

settcday2022.jpg

settcday2046.jpg

settcday2056.jpg

settcday2060.jpg

settcday2066.jpg

settcday2080.jpg

settcday2086.jpg

settcday2097.jpg

settcday2107.jpg

settcday2135.jpg

settcday2148.jpg

settcday2159.jpg

settcday2174.jpg

Damn son, looks like everyone brought their "A" game. The Z looks great with the new additions. Good job Jimmy, fawkin A. Ya'll spent more time in the air then on the ground. :dblthumb:

thanks, I am pleased with how well it held up. I do need a rear locker though, i guess the one that was in that axle isnt worth a ****...some sort of limited slip. I guess its time to spend more money...lol :wtflol:

1TONZR2 said:
thanks, I am pleased with how well it held up. I do need a rear locker though, i guess the one that was in that axle isnt worth a ****...some sort of limited slip. I guess its time to spend more money...lol :wtflol:
take it apart and welder it....

Dang Jimmy, How did you ever get any speed up. Every photo I saw you are in the air big time. :****: