• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South East Tough Truck Challenge

Gary said he is in too, fixn to get him registered because he doesnt get on the computer much.
090109_AgribitionCtr_039-vi.jpg

I don't have anything to enter, but i would be down for a copilot job if needed. ;D

GStone said:
huh....My Pops lives in Ponte Vedra at the Saw Grass country club...I'd love to redneck up his neighborhood with my dually and trailer. How far from there is this place? Will a comp style buggy have a chance or am I going to be riding through 22 feet deep water holes?

no water son! come awn with it...

wontwork said:
I don't have anything to enter, but i would be down for a copilot job if needed. ;D

Please submit an application along with any valuable assest's you may bring to the table... ie tow rig , cold beer , long walks on the beach etc. laughing1

Dang Garry, dude you had your junk up in the air over that van. Who's got film of that race?

P said:
Please submit an application along with any valuable assest's you may bring to the table... ie tow rig , cold beer , long walks on the beach etc. laughing1

All that sounds good, but lets change it to little strolls along the water lines.

P said:
I agree we could all have a blast and Jimmy & JR can curse and piss alot of people off in public ! laughing1

fawkin fixed :flipoff1:

seriously though, ya imagine for a moment { me, pdaddy, dragbody, gary, and hopfully pink scout and Greg Stone } beatin the hell outta our rigs for 1st... i see a damn good time! booyang

Man JR you got me wanting to ride along and shoot video if yall all air them rigs out like Garry did the other night in Huntsvile. Between Garry getting wild, you pissing people off that your running against and Jimmy doing what Jimmy does best. Thats a hell of a show right there.

what are yall ****ers implying about me...

gonna put 1 1/4" heims in the rear all around, i got some coilovers on the way and im ready to jump this mother ****er!!!!!!! i guarandamntee you im gonna tune this bitch to fly like a monster truck... IM ****IN PUMPED!!!!!