• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South East Tough Truck Challenge

draggbody said:
what are yall ****ers implying about me...

gonna put 1 1/4" heims in the rear all around, i got some coilovers on the way and im ready to jump this mother ****er!!!!!!! i guarandamntee you im gonna tune this bitch to fly like a monster truck... IM ****IN PUMPED!!!!!
Thats what I'm talking about, no back down, wheres to obstacles, everybody else is a sissy with a ride attitude. Makes for some sweet videos and I like getting the sweet videos. Just like the day Garry came in the park with a helment on and said, "I'm gonna make it or break it".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgLWy8R6TVE

Now he's jumping vans. :popcorn:

I just like the idea of wheeling something 100% different all together. In a state I have not wheeled in yet either.

Im trying to wheel as many different places as possible !! :woody:

P said:
I just like the idea of wheeling something 100% different all together. In a state I have not wheeled in yet either.

Im trying to wheel as many different places as possible !! :woody:

at least there, we are all on the same grounds that none of us have een there before..

draggbody said:
what are yall ****ers implying about me...

gonna put 1 1/4" heims in the rear all around, i got some coilovers on the way and im ready to jump this mother ****er!!!!!!! i guarandamntee you im gonna tune this bitch to fly like a monster truck... IM ****IN PUMPED!!!!!

cant wait :woody:

1TONZR2 said:
definately good to have some out of towners around for some good times.... :drinkers:

I need to get to work on my junk....I am entering

Your always working on that thing ! Cmon now, commit and lets put some dinger's in that sheetmetal ! laughing1

1TONZR2 said:
definately good to have some out of towners around for some good times.... :drinkers:

I need to get to work on my junk....I am entering
no, no, no... there would be to much bias for you seeing as you are a senior board member, i could see you rigging the vote already... AND you wont let us have :flipoff1: smileys... i really think it would be cool to have distinct genres of rigs, rocks vs. mud, east vs. west, **** talkers vs. soccer moms type ****...

Well we know who's got **** talker covered ! laughing1

I know I know, that makes me soccer mom and JR mud whoomper... ha ha to easy... :flipoff1:

ya ya....Christmas really slowed me up. we spent WAY too much money this year....but oh well. got some cashola comin in thanks to GI Bill, so I am doin a cage in the cab and doin some other stuff. started classes again this week, so thats 2 nights a week that are shot....oh well.
I am ready to ding'er up up gud

Brian

I may be a "senior" member, but you guys have showed interest FAST and have some well built rigs. good threads with pics/vids which is all good. I even backed you guys!

it is odd about the smilies, but it supposed to be a "family" site....even if you type as cuss word, there is a filter...oh well, their rules. I just hang out
I like the idea of the south vs east vs soccer mom vs **** talker vs mall crawler....fawk the west, they couldnt hang anyway, not enough traction! :afro: :indianajones:

yeah i forgot the mall crawlers, and P i was only referencing common rivalries, you ****in soccer slut....

Im trying to wheel as many different places as possible !!

Same hear. I have rolled or flopped my junk in 8 different states.
I may enter, things are starting to pick up a little, so I may have the funds by April.

kid rok said:
Same hear. I have rolled or flopped my junk in 8 different states.
I may enter, things are starting to pick up a little, so I may have the funds by April.

THATS THE SPIRIT!!!!

so where are all of these bad ass florida trucks w/ 5 tons and ginormous tires at.... i didnt think this was going to be a buggy fest... hell, if buggies are the only thing that shows, i say we ask for a super motoX style race.... booyang

but seriously, i thought these fl guys were all into comps, where are they all at????