• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South East Tough Truck Challenge

HOLY **** ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

uploading a TON of pics now.... :woot:
DSC_0601_2.jpg

DSC_0603.jpg

DSC_0604-1.jpg

DSC_0610-1.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

JImmy's new shirt on the second day.....he became the target.
DSC_0196.jpg

fixing my busted up coilover mount on the axle....cased it a couple times on the whoops....it was painful. lol booyang
DSC_0206.jpg

yeah the armchair wheeler pipes in... shoulda, coulda, woulda, but didnt... "i would have done this and kicked yalls asses, blah blah blah" :gtfo:

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

roger and jimmy please pm me your email addresses and I will send you all the pics that stover took of you guys. Or if it is to many I will put them on a dvd and mail them to you.

pics5199.jpg

pics5209.jpg

pics5210.jpg

kool pics, looks like y'all were getting some good air. Brian the body damage sucks but at least you were able to finish :woot:

Very fun, but very fawking hot weekend! The Blue Collar Hero backed up all ****-talk and pulled it off for the win! It was some of the most impressive high speed driving I have seen. Congrats Jimmy, glad I could be there.

Roger, it was unreal to see you airing out Elmo! Your rig impresses me so much on how sturdy and capable it is.

Brian, your rig worked really well on all the courses and all of the upgrades looked really good and paid off for you.

It was good to hang out with both of you guys again.

Oh, and by the way, ask Jimmy what he called Stover and Toby all weekend. (his name for Californians)

I want to thank everyone for showing up for this and giving it their all. There is a lot of skill behind all the talk draggbody puts out.

Oh we had a nice weather weekend. Thankfully the humidity held off, when it hits it sucks.

MMountain said:
It was good to hang out with both of you guys again.

Oh, and by the way, ask Jimmy what he called Stover and Toby all weekend. (his name for Californians)

they are "liberal, hippy, fudge packing assholes".... they loved it, and wanted to know where i got my RED crocs.... those are cool guys, they like to talk **** as much as me...

Jimmy, what ends are you using upper and lowers, link material ? How many times estimated do you think you've aired your rig out and have you noticed any slop or damage to any of the ends. Just curious on how hard parts are taking the abuse from jumping at speed like that. Cool ****... Im to ***** to do that to my rig laughing1