• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South East Tough Truck Challenge

OK, apparently I misunderstood how the comp would be run. There are 6 timed events and every truck gets a certain number of passes and their best times are converted into points to determine the overall winner. Jimmy clinched 4 out of 6 events the first day to where he doesn't even have to run today unless someone beats his times. Not only that, his times are so far ahead of everyone else's that he is pretty much guaranteed 1st at this point. He is running some anyway as the Trucks Gone Wild film crew is there and we all know what a camera-whore he is. :) Apparently he beat his own best time on one of the courses today though.

Roger and the Titan are duking it out for 2nd place. Apparently Roger's rig is fine after its roll being that it has 2 roll cages, both made out of 5/16 wall tube. :)

J. J.

Final results:
1st: Jimmy
2nd: Titan
3rd: S10??? - Hadn't heard anything about this one until final results ...
4th: Roger in the Powerwagon

J. J.

Way to show them southern boys how its done Jimmy.

Cool pic by the way of you smilin for the camera. :dblthumb:

jj some how by the time i made it to the awards i got fifth, and thats after having a real good 2nd place to jimmys first run on the premier event. only 2 trucks did not dnf and i was the fastest and i still fell in the scoring. it is really bothering me. jimmy beat my ass. the titan beat my ass. i think a pen and paper pretty much took care of the rest of me.that is all.

wontwork said:
Way to show them southern boys how its done Jimmy.

Cool pic by the way of you smilin for the camera. :dblthumb:
where the **** are you fingding any pics... i mean i aired my **** the **** out and im the only mother ****er that hasnt seen it.... :wtflol:

s10me said:
most of the pics i've seen have been of that big ass titan :gay:

dont be knocking the titan until you seen it in action. it is big, but it flys so nicely and toby the will beat it relentlessly. i felt the same way you did until i was actually there.

dam it jimmy, call me . this **** is driving me crazy and i got to get it off my chest.

Did you guys get time's and keep track of them ? Have they posted or did they at the time post the time's everyone ran ? Id research it a bit like that if you could. :dunno:

jimmy has them all but the ass want call me. i want to give them a chance to explain before i start explaining.

it was a pretty good weekend....yes, ended on my side on the last course yesterday...dinged her pretty good. from the results I heard saturday eve, I was in 3rd and Roger was right behind me... I really had to take it easy on the faster courses that had jumps and **** in them, because my front end was bottoming out pretty bad, but I stayed pretty consistent I guess and didnt break anything (other than a hydro fitting on the ram...bad shackle placement for the suck down winch on my part). Second day, I was able to hit the courses quite a bit harder, I changed out my springs in the morning for some stiffer ones that I had brought with me and it seemed to handle the jumping, landing, handling pretty good. the last course really screwed my both days, slow ass time the first day because of the winching and then not finishing the second day because of the winching/extracting/roll over. :wtflol: I am happy with out the rig performed overall, just driver/spotter errors...**** happens I was still able to drive it on to the trailer with no broken parts. The only thing that I really have to fix is the lower coilover mount on the axle on the passenger side, it got bent pretty bad

As far as the scores are concerned, I am pretty sure they are legit.....I mean, if I didnt get first...WTF? it was our "club" running the show! haha There was a bit of confusion for some of the scoring, but it got resolved quickly. Roger, your scores from what I could tell are correct. I am not sure what you might be questioning, if you are still questioning....if you are you can PM me and let me know and I could research it a bit if you wanted. I think some of the times might have been heard wrong by people or misunderstood what was said, so that may have been an issue. I really tried to stay out of their way and let them do their thing, thats why they were there.

For running bigger show like the for the first time, I think they did pretty decent. There will be some things that will HAVE to be changed, but you will have some issues like that.

my wife will be posting up pics later on, she got some great shots of everyone.....Jimmy like 8 feet of air, Roger rollover in the little rock garden..a sequence of that too, very cool. of course some good one of me and everyone else.

Brian

Stole some pics from the other site,

P1030524.jpg

P1030666.jpg

P1030649.jpg

P1030650.jpg

P1030728.jpg

Is it true that a competitor was deducted points for going out of bounds in a few places where there were no markers and then subsequently markers were placed there? I also heard that the judges attempted to give a specific competitor additional chances at an obstacle after holes were filled in that other competitors were not given and had already made it through?

J. J.