• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Southern Ohio ?????

TNGreg

Anybody from southern ohio, around the Mt Orab area ? If so I have a couple questions about the area. Thanks............

I am not from the area, however I have spent quite a bit of time there. If I cannot answer your question I can call a buddy who lives there and get some info.

Re:

My Uncle lives in Hillsboro and my cousin just moved to Mt. Orab I believe. What do ya wanna know?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's hilly and a lot of cousin in laws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To keep it short, I'm planning on going up that way for a week during archery season. And I'm looking for lodging, would really like to rent a cabin or small house for the week. Dont really want to stay in a hotel for a week. No cabins to be found in that area.

Middletown is nothing like Mt orab, and with that said I would much rather live in Mt orab lol . As far as i know there isn't much out there, just a few gas stations, a kroger and maybe a mc donalds.

TNGreg said:
To keep it short, I'm planning on going up that way for a week during archery season. And I'm looking for lodging, would really like to rent a cabin or small house for the week. Dont really want to stay in a hotel for a week. No cabins to be found in that area.

Public land or lease?