• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sparco/Recaro Seats

TTF Fabrication

I am going to be designing a seat bracket for 79-95 Toyota pickups. Just wondering what people prefer in a seat fitment. The biggest market for this bracket is going to be in the off-road industry. You guys with Toyotas; do you prefer to sit as low in your rig as possible, or as high, or right in between. I prefer to sit as low as I can just because it is more comfortable to me and puts me closer to my controls such as pedals and shifters. I would possibly be able to make a bracket for the Tacoma guys too if there is interest in getting Sparco or Recaro seats. If anyone is interested, check out our website: www.speedwaremotorsports.com and see if there are any seats that you might install in your rig. They are pretty pricey but the quality and fit/finish is second to none. The most likely seats that would sell to the off road guys would be the Recaro SRD and the Recaro pole position one being fixed back and one adjustable. If you want to sit in different seats and check them out we have displays in our retail showroon and there is an address on our website. If soemone with a Tacoma is interested in this, and we could use your vehicle to design the bracket, we will offer shop time or a free seat installation and maybe a deal on the seats. PM me if you are interested.

I am going to be designing a seat bracket for 79-95 Toyota pickups. Just wondering what people prefer in a seat fitment. The biggest market for this bracket is going to be in the off-road industry. You guys with Toyotas; do you prefer to sit as low in your rig as possible, or as high, or right in between. I prefer to sit as low as I can just because it is more comfortable to me and puts me closer to my controls such as pedals and shifters. I would possibly be able to make a bracket for the Tacoma guys too if there is interest in getting Sparco or Recaro seats. If anyone is interested, check out our website: www.speedwaremotorsports.com and see if there are any seats that you might install in your rig. They are pretty pricey but the quality and fit/finish is second to none. The most likely seats that would sell to the off road guys would be the Recaro SRD and the Recaro pole position one being fixed back and one adjustable. If you want to sit in different seats and check them out we have displays in our retail showroon and there is an address on our website. If soemone with a Tacoma is interested in this, and we could use your vehicle to design the bracket, we will offer shop time or a free seat installation and maybe a deal on the seats. PM me if you are interested.

Dude...have you forgotten what industry you are talking too right now?

Wheelers are typically the cheapest mofo's known to mankind, do you really think that a local Yota owner is going to shell out the kind of coin necessary for Sparco & Recaro seats?

Dude...have you forgotten what industry you are talking too right now?

Wheelers are typically the cheapest mofo's known to mankind, do you really think that a local Yota owner is going to shell out the kind of coin necessary for Sparco & Recaro seats?

im the only guy here thats into the off road industry, so i am just testing the waters to see what kind of market there is out there. thanks for your input, and i am a toyota owner myself and probably wouldnt buy these seats but you never know. i will probably end up with recaro srd's in my toyota. again, im just looking for opinions and to see what kind of interest/market is out there.

Id buy brackets for other brands of seats because I wouldnt put those expensive mofos in a truck thats just gonna get dirty and nasty. I used to run Corbeaus in my RX-7, and those were spendy enough.

Then again, other companies already make direct fitment brackets for our trucks, so I dunno...

~T.J.

Those are some nice seats, but for that price I can just buy a whole car or truck and take some seats out of it to put in mine :flipoff: Are those all the high end seats or dont those companies make some cheaper seats than that?