• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Special editing or filtering on pics – share yours

Ghost

iCrawl
It's fun to play around with some of the apps out there now days for pic editing. Here are some I've done, share yours if you have some.

9673921252_d67887de4b.jpg

9670698171_e39e1374e5.jpg

9077652611_e91fdb2ed7.jpg

9077658665_f09c168ddb.jpg

Photobucket will allow you to edit your pics into all sorts of crazy looking stuff.

Never used any other programs though.

ridered3 said:
Photobucket will allow you to edit your pics into all sorts of crazy looking stuff.

Never used any other programs though.

I photobucketed my XJ for a sig pic...hard to make junkyard refugee's look cool, though.

Attachments

• korxj.jpg
    korxj.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 274
I've never fooled with any of that stuff but we had a guy on the bike forum I used to frequent before I got the rock crawling itch, that done custom siggy's for everyone. I was always jealous of his work, but never had time to learn how to do any of that stuff myself.

Here's a few of my old siggys with my bike(s) / vehicles....some throwback ****, as old as 5-6 years ago

I'm not into all that crazy looking effect stuff.. I have a lot of photo editing apps on my phone that I've tried out over time and still only use one app for editing pics. Camera+

Best things to bring a photo to life:
Scene:
Clarity

If you really wanna play with it, adding 20-30% vibrant or HDR filter makes the colors pop.

I dont like it when you can obviously tell a photo has been edited with a filter.. Just a subtle effect to enhance the colors/clarity and brighten up shadow areas is what I like.

Also if you're into taking HDR photos ,proHDR is an awesome app. If there's a better one let me know I'd like to try it out. Only complaint is proHDR is a little slow. Quality is amazing tho.

If ya'll want to get REALLY into it, like Photoshop stuff, download a Freeware program called Gimp. Its almost as powerful as PS but free. There are entire online communities, magazines, and instructional videos on it.

Latest posts