• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SPINOFF- How hard can you squeeze a bathroom scale?

Elliott said:
This needs to be added to an event sometime, probably be fun to watch.

Anyone wanta take bets on how long it would take some drunk to take off his shirt and threaten to whoop some ass?

Elliott said:
And holy **** to your 320-340 that's pretty impressive.

Did you see the video, or are you just ****ing with me?

Elliott said:
You should be wrestling bears or big foot on you tube. thumb.gif
Ok, now I'm pretty sure you're ****ing with me :****:

Re: Re: SPINOFF- How hard can you squeeze a bathroom scale?

Ive still been looking for a manual scale .. everyone has dang digital scales with 4pads now days .

Whoa whoa, hey any dude with a **** in a competition is always in a pissing match. When has a pissing match not been fun? Lol

Re: Re: SPINOFF- How hard can you squeeze a bathroom scale?

I squeezed off 230 with a digital scale and a cutting board might have alittle more but I dont guess thats horrible

TURNEROFFROAD said:
LOL, ok I could stand it no longer... I finally tried this and got 326# steady. Keep it up fellas, it's been entertaining for sure.
I think one of the criteria is you gotta state your height and weight along with your squeeze # :)

TURNEROFFROAD said:
LOL, ok I could stand it no longer... I finally tried this and got 326# steady. Keep it up fellas, it's been entertaining for sure.

Edit - I'm 6'3" and weigh 270#

Easy to believe, I had rather kiss you on the lips rather than shake your hand again. :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
Easy to believe, I had rather kiss you on the lips rather than shake your hand again. :flipoff1:

That's a mighty strong statement for a man married to the opposite sex. I hear Vin Diesel also swings that way, but he's cool, right? .... :flipoff1:

i also came across the scales in the closet the other day and gave em a squeeze.....
170 to 172 steady
5'11'' and 165lbs

definitely harder than i thought.. yall some grip'n sobs

Joc said:
i also came across the scales in the closet the other day and gave em a squeeze.....
170 to 172 steady
5'11'' and 165lbs

definitely harder than i thought.. yall some grip'n sobs

Lots of meat beaters. :popcorn:

Lol. I tried at the in laws last weekend. Different little plastic scale. I bent the base so I couldt get an accurate reading. :)

Ya know I been arm wrestling at the gym 3 times a week in the mornings for about 8 months now.
I think I'll post a vid from the next run I go on of my little ass puttin a big hillbillies wrist to the table. Lol
Maybe kick start another thread. Haha

LightBnDr said:
Lol. I tried at the in laws last weekend. Different little plastic scale. I bent the base so I couldt get an accurate reading. :)

Ya know I been arm wrestling at the gym 3 times a week in the mornings for about 8 months now.
I think I'll post a vid from the next run I go on of my little ass puttin a big hillbillies wrist to the table. Lol
Maybe kick start another thread. Haha
damn bent the base that's the first one to say that happened :eek: