• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SPINOFF- How hard can you squeeze a bathroom scale?

muddinmetal said:
Do we need to bring the scale to Harlan so that we can verify the accuracy and check Fatass 2014 progress?
This Harlan ride is turning into much more than a ride! I'm pumped! Haha

I'd like to try the scale you are using. Maybe different distance between bottom and standing pad, try the old school flat scale......cheater
Lol

Good vid. Legit enough for me other than no **** talkin

I had to rry this. Im 5'11" and 135 pounds, can hide behind a fence post. I got 160 on the first try and it got lower every time after.

Only scales i have.. Only scales i NEED :woot: . This is aprox 80grams of badass thumb muscle. Dam i gotta find some real scales.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 281
I've only got one of those digital scales with three pads like Nick. So, I downloaded an app on my phone.......anybody know how to replace an iPhone screen?

6' 1" 260lbs fairly gym strong and squeezed a 140! This is one if those old school things my dad used to do to see who the stoutest guy around was. You either got it or you don't, and it is obvious I don't! I suck at armwrestle ng to so I'm gonna sit back and spectate at the arm wrestling scale squeezing tournament!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
This is an amazing story. I think that kind of humble is missing in this social media world we are stuck in. I don't know if any of y'all watch baseball, but that is why I love Mike Trout as a player (even if is bill if flat). He is the most complete player to touch the diamond since Willie Mays and he acts like he's a backup on a church league softball team. Pure class

My workout partner is stupid strong (485lb bench). He walks in the gym lifts and doesn't say anything to anyone other than being cordial. He keeps to himself and just does his thing. Some young guys came in and started being dicks for a couple of weeks and really crossed the line with smarting off to some older folks and a few ladies in there and he never said a thing. One morning they were talking about maxing out and put 355 on the bench and started making a pretty big deal about how they were the sh!t and they were stout, he had enough. They left the weight on the bar like usual and walked away so he quietly walked up laid down and waited a minute so they could see him. He picked it up struggled with the first one to make them laugh and then knocked out 10 more for good measure. As their jaw dropped some old man walked over and told them I guess y'all aren't worth a sh!t after all! They still haven't come back!!

kushKrawlin said:
Only scales i have.. Only scales i NEED :woot: . This is aprox 80grams of badass thumb muscle. Dam i gotta find some real scales.
Damn you done wore the paint off that bitch! :woot:

Haha never in my life did i think i would read 4 pages of knuckle heads squeezin bathroom scales. Every time i read a post i fukin laugh my ass off. U know i figure there has to be 2 different Kind of squeezers... Closet squeezers lock the bathroom and do it quietly, makin sure noone will ever know. Then theres your opem squeezers like Muddinmetals, (and myself) that dont care and just show up to squeeze ur bathroom scales, make sure eveyone knows wat a beast u are, then walk out leaving them thinkin . "Wtf just happened ". Hahah. Soon as i see a good/ clean set its on. Im weird about bathroom floors so im not a scale whore. I cant just squeeze anyones scales. God forbid i get a hair on my hand. I'd fukin puke. :****:

Lmao agreed. This thread is a cool glass of water from the average threads

My wife asked me the other night why I brought the scale in from the garage and started giggling as I posted on my phone. Had to be funny as **** for her to watch, having no clue what was going on. Lol

I think we let the two baddest scale squeezers get together and both lay hands on an axle shaft and see which one can spin it in the other guys hands. Leave no doubt as the who is the baddest on Hardline.

Gotta be a 40 spline Branik double spline no flange....cuz I'll snap the freakin end off like a tooth pick....lol

Too bad I live so far away from all you guys. Fun times :)