• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SPINOFF- How hard can you squeeze a bathroom scale?

I have my money on big sexy breaking a 40 spline in half also.

BUG-E J said:
Damn you done wore the paint off that bitch! :woot:
4 yrs strong I think they were 14buks. Probably 2 g off not in my favor and i been fukin myself this whole time. Haha Knowin my luck. Not sure if everyone unserstood that but I BET BUG- E J did tho. :spin:

kushKrawlin said:
I have my money on big sexy breaking a 40 spline in half also.

4 yrs strong I think they were 14buks. Probably 2 g off not in my favor and i been fukin myself this whole time. Haha Knowin my luck. Not sure if everyone unserstood that but I BET BUG- E J did tho. :spin:
I know what you mean. Bet you got repeat customers thumb.gif

I shot my bathroom scale at 25 yds with my .40... I think it registered 175 on the first shot...but it was kinda hard to see at that distance. Nothing on the next 5....
molaugh

~220. I couldn't hold it, so it went up to within a couple either way of that and then backed off as I failed.
I'm a real world strength guy, If you want a flipped over rzr picked up with a guy in it and no assistance, I'm your guy. Grew up on a dairy farm with a shovel in my hand lifting too heavy ****. I'm not that strong in the weight room but did bench over 300 again 1.5 years ago after 8 mos of working out for the first time since high school (15 years later)

Did this today couldn't resist I got 280 on a steady squeeze but if I did a double/bounce squeeze I could hit 300 let me know if that trick works for y'all

I was scared to try it because my right forearm is so ****ed up but got drunk and had to do it. I held 240 for 3 seconds. all I got.

Re:

I'm 6'1", approx 205 lbs, with one leg, drink a lot of beer, can't remember the last time I worked out, and maybe jerk off twice weekly when Brock's mom and Marsha are out of town. ......and ain't got any damn scales to squeeze....but figure I would be in the low 100's. All the strength I need is to pop the top on an ice cold Milwaukee's Best Light....

molaugh

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I'm 6'1", approx 205 lbs, with one leg, drink a lot of beer, can't remember the last time I worked out, and maybe jerk off twice weekly when Brock's mom and Marsha are out of town. ......and ain't got any damn scales to squeeze....but figure I would be in the low 100's. All the strength I need is to pop the top on an ice cold Milwaukee's Best Light....

molaugh

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

I was at Walmart last night and they had some scales that were opened so I grabbed it up and could only get 190/200 wasn't real accurate. Thought I had more than that in me but evidently not :dunno: my wife tried also and put down a massive 75/80 so I was like ok I fell a little better :****:

Re:

tonybolton said:
This thread is so funny....I jus ripped off a 220. Not sure if I feel good about that...or the fact I succumbed to peer pressure. LOL

220 IS really good, don't let this crazy 300 # throw you off. I'd guess less that 1% could do 220 and the # that can hit 300 lbs is probably a 100 or less out of 7,000,000,000 people

TacomaJD said:

molaugh

how much weight do you think your saving with your leg?

And I guess muddinmetal is saying he is one of the strongest people out of 7 million or so. :gtfo:

Elliott said:

And I guess muddinmetal is saying he is one of the strongest people out of 7 million or so. :gtfo:
No he is sayin he has a death grip. You ever seen that fawker? I wouldn't want him gettin his paws on me! :****:

BUG-E J said:
No he is sayin he has a death grip. You ever seen that fawker? I wouldn't want him gettin his paws on me! :****:

laughing1 laughing1

He is a big ole teddy bear in real life. You should see him around that baby of his.

Elliott said:

In grip, yes... Here is the logic: If someone could bench press 800 pounds ( :eek:) and told you they were one of the strongest bench pressers in the world, NO ONE would argue that, even though they are less than 75% of the world record) The highest bathroom scale squeeze I have found is 374, putting my 325-340 at 90% of the highest recorded. I really didn't intend any of this as a pissing match, just good clean fun.

This needs to be added to an event sometime, probably be fun to watch. And holy **** to your 320-340 that's pretty impressive.You should be wrestling bears or big foot on you tube. thumb.gif

Elliott said:
This needs to be added to an event sometime, probably be fun to watch. And holy **** to your 320-340 that's pretty impressive.You should be wrestling bears or big foot on you tube. thumb.gif

I 2nd this. Better be some scales brought to Harlan lol. **** would be quality entertainment when everybody's half drunk around the fire after a good days wheeling.