• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Split Second Decision (CHL)

Got an update:

HPD called me this am. They were confirming locations on the intersection where people were. The Det. said the Hispanic would not give the police a phone # or address (so undocumented as I suspected). And they have lost track of him.
But the phone that I picked up in the middle of the street and gave to him, wasnt his, it was one of the thugs. And he gave it to the cops.

So the cops are working to have the phone unlocked and try and ID at least one of the guys.

Det also said these guys are repeat offenders, and this wasnt the first time they've had a similar report out of that area and they've struck again as well.

InDaShop said:
Got an update:

HPD called me this am. They were confirming locations on the intersection where people were. The Det. said the Hispanic would not give the police a phone # or address (so undocumented as I suspected). And they have lost track of him.
But the phone that I picked up in the middle of the street and gave to him, wasnt his, it was one of the thugs. And he gave it to the cops.

So the cops are working to have the phone unlocked and try and ID at least one of the guys.

Det also said these guys are repeat offenders, and this wasnt the first time they've had a similar report out of that area and they've struck again as well.

Sounds like i'd avoid the area.

creepycrawly said:
Makes me think of this video. I have watched it and thought a lot about it. I would have dropped this guy without a doubt. What say ye?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17093&utcoffset=-240&v=bAh-8WsEG4A&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DbAh-8WsEG4A%26itct%3DCBYQpDAYACITCJz%252F2LeP988CFU2pnAodKnkHTFIcY3JhY2toZWFkIHNtYXNoZXMgY2FyIHdpbmRvdw%253D%253D&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile

That happened in Vegas while I lived there, was on the corner of Sahara and Las Vegas Blvd. The moment he broke the glass on my truck, I would have began firing. It was explained too me during my CCW class that if someone gains entry too your "safe place" its game on. Without a gun he is pretty harmless with a window separating you and him. When he breaks the glass, he has easy access too do harm too you.

In all honesty if he survived that crap and made his way around to the back of my truck, I would have backed over his ass. It was all over the news when it happened. He had done it more than once also. There are a few more videos of him doing it.

blugreenformula said:
That happened in Vegas while I lived there, was on the corner of Sahara and Las Vegas Blvd. The moment he broke the glass on my truck, I would have began firing. It was explained too me during my CCW class that if someone gains entry too your "safe place" its game on. Without a gun he is pretty harmless with a window separating you and him. When he breaks the glass, he has easy access too do harm too you.

In all honesty if he survived that crap and made his way around to the back of my truck, I would have backed over his ass. It was all over the news when it happened. He had done it more than once also. There are a few more videos of him doing it.

Did he end up arrested or better yet dead?

Latest posts