• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spring Fling Videos and Photos

BustedKnucklefilms

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I almost got ran over again...

I was standing right behind you....I thought you were mashed for sure. It was CLOSE. :****:

Didn't know that was you or I would've shook your hand.

Draco said:
I was standing right behind you....I thought you were mashed for sure. It was CLOSE. :****:

Didn't know that was you or I would've shook your hand.

Yeah that was probably the closest Ive been to being ran over. Bad spot choice on my part....

benn trying to put a few pics on having problems .am i the only one?

On the "New Trail."

4d01c54d.jpg

Coil spring repair.

adac000e.jpg

that rig has mass flo injection....... the chip in the computer lost connection..... it would only rev about 3000 rpm after that pop.

Bryan got it fixed when we got back to the parking area.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Had a blast today. Big Thanks to Gregg & Bobby Tanner for driving me around all day. The Beatdowns were great. Bobby stood Screamin Blue up almost vertical at the top of Lunchline on Bents & Dents. Came up on his side up Bunny Slope 3. It was a good day. :dblthumb:

Here are some vids, Pics to follow.

I almost got ran over again...
Jeep Buggy glowing header Cable Hill BEATDOWN!

Any time Matt, next time we'll stay with the pack. thumb.gif

As for Mike, it was the bubble gum lights, without them you would not have made it. :woot:

CHASMAN9 said:
ANd I thought you were just singing Kumbayah to the trees. Creative trail repair right there guys. thumb.gif

Dont worry about the little things. We drove around about 30 minutes before we decided to fix it.

I think mike needs to find someone to tune his motor. That can't be good to have it leaning out like that

benfowler87 said:
Yep. Had to improvise for not having a hi lift.

Dont worry about the little things. We drove around about 30 minutes before we decided to fix it.

Talk about your "shade tree mechanics" you guys were literally in the shade. molaugh

Why were you both going so slow on the highway? :flipoff1: