• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS Buggy Event #1 Registration

Jordan Tanner jumps Boat Ramp at Choccolocco

Cole said:
any idea what the finishing order was for the entire field?

We will have the entire finnishing order up later tonight.
1. Peter Baseler
2. Bobby Tanner
TIED FOR 3rd.
3. Darrell Jones
3. Lawrence Collins
5. Wes Kean

Is Timmie's buggy broke ?I havent seen any vids lately and thought he would have been at this event for sure.

had a great time. great event. the races were very well organized and alot of work im sure went into planning this event. wish it had been a little more spectator friendly. maybe an area where peopkle could stand and see the race and not have to stand beside the course. just thinking of those that cant walk down and/or stand on the side of the hills. my wife had our son there and couldn't see the race. just something to think about. maybe an area at the bottom of the hills in a safe area just for these folks. looking forward to the next race.

Thanks for the compliments and feedback. We like to hear what people like/dislike and we do listen to all of it. Some parks/hills will be more spectator friendly than others but we try to do our best. We have lots of factors we have to consider on hill choices. I had a good time at the first event and met lots of great people. Thanks to everyone that came out to watch, wheel, and race. loller.gif