• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stand back beotches

onepieceatatime said:
I got it now, at first I figured it was some sort of secret Mason language that I wouldn't understand.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Apparently it's the secret masonic language that you do understand. Your welcom package with patch and bumper sticker should be arriving shortly.

does anyone have any feedback on running brakes on the tcase?? im intrigued by this but cant find a whole lot of info out there??? do most of the bouncer guys do this?? i noticed for the last couple buggies (i think) that he has not run wheel brakes....i know that on the rockwells the brakes through the gear reduction is nice...does it have the same effect setup this way?? how would it act with a manual trans?? any different than the auto??

Yes to the same effect of rockwell pinion brakes. Less rotating mass at the wheel, all kinda race car stuff....but if you break a driveshaft or a torq superduperlookatmybling80bolt whatever, you lose brakes on that end.

Nobody can break a superduperlookatmybling80bolt...
Did you see how expensive they are? They should last firever...

Crhall said:
Did he get new one done? Seen where he was heading north to race this weekend?

Brandon Davis let him run showtime 2. He took first in bouncer and utv. Man that would be a bitch let someone borrow your buggy and be smokes you in it.

Re: Re: Stand back beotches

jeeptj99 said:
Brandon Davis let him run showtime 2. He took first in bouncer and utv. Man that would be a bitch let someone borrow your buggy and be smokes you in it.
Happened to me a few times in autocross. It's an odd feeling knowing yourself is holding you back from success. However you can use that shaming to better yourself and you can eliminate the parts purchasing / wrong vehicle variable from the equation.

Re: Re: Stand back beotches

tonybolton said:
Happened to me a few times in autocross. It's an odd feeling knowing yourself is holding you back from success. However you can use that shaming to better yourself and you can eliminate the parts purchasing / wrong vehicle variable from the equation.
So what youre saying Tony is you suck ? :flipoff1:

The boy can drive. If the vehicle stays together he is gonna finish top 3 every time. Nobody on the planet has the seat time he does.

P said:
So what youre saying Tony is you suck ? :flipoff1:

Yea...pretty much, at the time. I got beat in my own car by 2 seconds on a 40-ish second course.

However, I am happy to report that I switched which side I was on once I got better and "I" started driving other peoples cars. :)

It's just part of racing, you're always faster when you're chasing someone or someone is chasing you. When you get complacent is when the rust begins to form.

^ This. Thats probably why he went with the inferior superduperlookatmybling80bolt axles, he knew he would have to break stuff to get beat and keep the rust from forming.

BUG-E J said:
The boy can drive. If the vehicle stays together he is gonna finish top 3 every time. Nobody on the planet has the seat time he does.

Plus probably didnt hurt it was a vehichle he knew and had already won multiple races with. The dude is a killer driver,