• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stand back beotches

kmcminn said:
It seems the offset single seat seems to be the way to go these days. The first one I remwber seeing was the Rooster Buggy that Nick Sosebee built several years ago.

I love that buggy. That big ass NO2 bottle right there always made it stand out.

xjmarc said:
First one I remember was the Jimmy Smith buggy Wes Keen drove in WERock comps. Think it was yellow and very odd looking at the time but flat out worked.

It was for sale on here a while back. Ol Yeller. It got a face lift i think.

It was for sale on here a while back. Ol Yeller. It got a face lift i think.
[/quote]

I think it is still for sale and it looks nice

Maybe he will name the next one "And What Not"

I will have to say he can drive and apparently he's super movated.

kmcminn said:
It seems the offset single seat seems to be the way to go these days. The first one I remwber seeing was the Rooster Buggy that Nick Sosebee built several years ago.

The Flea, years before the Rooster

Attachments

• flea.jpg
    flea.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 310
i've driven the Flea it's weird. From inside the seat it looks like the buggy should be going right. I only hit a couple little trails in it at GMP a few years ago but it definitely would take some getting used to. Also maybe it's just because i'm about 1' taller than Mike but i had to use two feet to drive the buggy.

jeeptj99 said:
i've driven the Flea it's weird. From inside the seat it looks like the buggy should be going right. I only hit a couple little trails in it at GMP a few years ago but it definitely would take some getting used to. Also maybe it's just because i'm about 1' taller than Mike but i had to use two feet to drive the buggy.

2 footing is the standard when driving an auto offroad, right ?