• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stand back beotches

tallnate said:
Really, that's interesting. So in thinking about it again, I guess it does make sense. Since the ram and tie rod are bolted through the same point on the steering arms, as the ram steers, the tie rod is just along for the ride.
correct....I guess it would serve as strong point holding the two tires together (stronger than the ram). I noticed bobby tanners buggy running the same setup at the end of last year.

I had mine setup that way when I first put it together. I left the tie rod in when I installed it to keep the wheel alignment close. First few trips I left I in there. Seemed ok but I hung it up on a rock since it was at stock height, not bad, but enough that I pulled it.

Timjus said:
can we call it rear end beotch now :rolf:

Right, I saw a little pissin match on Coles Instagram post with Torq and some comments Cole made. Good entertainment for anyone with no dog in the fight :popcorn:

I will make **** up i swore i saw somewhere so i could be wrong. But i would bet money in the first video he said some new thing with dana 80 gears and 2 load bolts. If he really is making anywhere close to 1400 horses torq 14s will not hold. Every rig i see bragging anout how badass they are breaks them.

Wonder how much he has offered brandon for one of his old rigs back.

BUG-E J said:
Wonder how much he has offered brandon for one of his old rigs back.

I still cant believe he sold unfinished business. He was killin it with that rig, and now so is Brandon.

Re: Stand back beotches

Needs to swap one of the rear ends out of his new tow rig into that buggy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
What's stronger than what he's got now? Axletec's?
If he is running the 14 dropouts there are alot of other options. Either they are trying something new and he is the test subject or they gave him the axles for free. I feel like there is a reason we dont know exactly whats breaking or whats in it.