• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Starting Friday the 20TH HELP KEEP US AWAKE !! KOH Travel Thread

wake up fawkers!!!!!!! stay safe

oh ya, hey P, what are your thoughts on letting all 19 people compete at SETTC? with the vote that got all jacked up by some douchebaggery, an idea was thrown out by Townie....just have one run and have everyone compete.

Just ate Bfast in somewere's New Mexico... 903 miles to go still.

Throw all 19 in then, whateva , its ya'lls event and boo boo so its up to you guys to fix it at this point not me ! :flipoff1:

If its only 19 might as well let em all break ,..... I mean run :****:

Remember when you get into CA the speep limit is 55 with trailers. When I was out there last month, they were pulling trailers over all over the place. Hammer down and watch out for the lot lizards.

Good luck guys!

Talked to Sam this morning and they left out of Knoxville a few hours ago. The other team from Boone should be in Johnson Valley soon if not already there.

We're rolling good so far. Right at memphis it is raining a few buckets. Keep us awake tonite. Lol 865 809 2054

Talked to Kelly this afternoon they had a flat at 2:30 in the morning on their trailer... Wouldn't be a Kelly trip without a blowout :****:

1400 miles to go! First tank I got 11.4 mpg pulling the aluminum enclosed gn with my rig and another rig. Right now I am 11.2 on this tank.

I think sam's truck and rusty's are getting around 8mpg. We're rolling hard. Oklahoma sure is exciting.

Bigelow is stàying the nite in vegas. Miles is sending me pics of his ass. Let's see. Not much else going on.

Well droop it sound like you are having fun. You all about 13 hours into it now be careful and don't fall asleep.

What Happened to nick campbell I heard he totaled there WEROCK buggie

Droopy said:
I think sam's truck and rusty's are getting around 8mpg. We're rolling hard. Oklahoma sure is exciting.

Bigelow is stàying the nite in vegas. Miles is sending me pics of his ass. Let's see. Not much else going on.

Not as bad as Will's DMax was getting...stopping every 170-200 for fuel. 2 buggies, 2 dirtbikes, 6 spare tires and a mobile shop in a 44ft enclosed behind a 2500 SRW .

Sam said yall are already picking parts up off of I-40 :driving: laughing1

Heard it was 8 endo flips. Yard saled it for sure. Don't know why they won't say his name on pirate. Its a secret? I hope he's ok. I bet it will look brand new here in a couple days.

Sam's exhaust pipe just fell off. I thought a damn fire was going on under his truck. Sam tied it up with some electrical wire and now we are rolling again

Droopy said:
Heard it was 8 endo flips. Yard saled it for sure. Don't know why they won't say his name on pirate. Its a secret? I hope he's ok. I bet it will look brand new here in a couple days.

Sam's exhaust pipe just fell off. I thought a damn fire was going on under his truck. Sam tied it up with some electrical wire and now we are rolling again

This is from Nolan on Pirate about the wreck they also said nick looks like he just got done with a boxing match

It is not the Werock buggy it is the one that Cassie Currie raced in 2008.

81 mph

Just ate a quick dinner.in fort worth. Pat (87yjtoy) is under the weather. Unless he gets to feeling better David and I have a hard 1300 miles ahead.

Stretch said:
Not as bad as Will's DMax was getting...stopping every 170-200 for fuel. 2 buggies, 2 dirtbikes, 6 spare tires and a mobile shop in a 44ft enclosed behind a 2500 SRW .
:driving: laughing1

Yeah, GM had the bright idea to only put a 23 gallon tank on the shortwheel base D-Max ::)

We just got into Cali and in the Hotel. Were going to relax tonight, get shower's and **** then hit the lake bed tommorow morning. Damn thats a long sum bitch of a drive.. :****:

Latest posts