• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Starting Friday the 20TH HELP KEEP US AWAKE !! KOH Travel Thread

Yeah we have 200 miles to drive tommorrow. Had a massive blowout that took out a trailer panel and fender skin. Also lost a valve stem on a trailer tire. We have 31 hours in it so far

We have been on the road for 14 hours and are 80 miles from halfway. It is a long was across Texas.

It is beautiful in AZ. Droopy's driving and I'm laying in the back watching and studying the KOH video. Only 612 miles to go!

Okay sorry we are still new Mexico. No problems other than Sam's exhaust knock on wood.

Todd need to learn his states he told me you all were in texas and you all were really in Oklahoma then he said you all were in AZ and you all are really in Nex Mexico ::) ::)

We can help matt and p if u need it. We are 300 miles away headed toward you

We had a serious discussion at work yesterday about loading up the Ranger and taking the new D-max to Cali for a week....

...then reality hit and I realized I have a 12 pg. report due Tuesday on Top-Down Firm Management in Economic Recession (might need to get Pepper and rockhumper chic in on this), plus my grad school app gets turned in on Monday, finals are in 10 days, and a full financial analysis of Monsanto for 2008 due in 9 days.

:gay:

Lots of espresso for me in the next two weeks.

just talked with p and matt they made it  to johnson valley  about three our time  loller.gif loller.gif

If anybody is coming through DFW on the return trip sound off. Could meet for dinner, have alot of guys here who would love to hear first hand accounts....

Latest posts