• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stephen Broady's "An Actual Trail Rig" build

09D5CDCD-58EF-4E29-9F6B-34ACCC33CBDE.jpeg

Mark Williams , 300m , 40 spline inners for the front end

& the final yoke / strap kit (also MW)

Bella approves!

I'm sure I overlooked it somewhere, but what outer axle are you running with the MW inners?

And why MW inners? (besides the fact that they are badass and profiled correctly)

I'm sure I overlooked it somewhere, but what outer axle are you running with the MW inners?

And why MW inners? (besides the fact that they are badass and profiled correctly)

Big bell RCV stuff outers. Two reasons. MW inners are better quality and RCV lead times. I can't tell you how many bouncers are calling for MW inners when they break RCV stuff because of those reasons. There is a lot of RCV outer and MW inner setups running around, it's just not talked about.

Exactly what Andrew said..

2-3 weeks lead time on custom length, double spline shafts from MW ; I've seen more guys than I care to count wait 3-4 months on custom RCV inners

I don't care what kind of warranty you have , If you have to wait 3-4 months for a part , I'm out

I also believe MW makes a superior product

It also doesn't hurt that MW 300m is less expensive than RCV 4340

Had there been more options at the time, I would have went with another 1550 sized (outer) shaft

Ouverson didn't seem to need my business enough to return my calls , so RCV it was since the 47 spline (outer) game is limited

Last edited:
Exactly what Andrew said..

2-3 weeks lead time on custom length, double spline shafts from MW ; I've seen more guys than I care to count wait 3-4 months on custom RCV inners

I don't care what kind of warranty you have , If you have to wait 3-4 months for a part , I'm out

I also believe MW makes a superior product

It also doesn't hurt that MW 300m is less expensive than RCV 4340

Had there been more options at the time, I would have went with another 1550 sized (outer) shaft

Ouverson didn't seem to need my business enough to return my calls , so RCV it was since the 47 spline (outer) game is limited

Tell Oversone you're TC's personal fluffer i'm sure that will get you i the door.

TC on that RCV stuff now (again).

What kind of steering angle do you get with the big bell stuff? Steering angle would be the only reason I could see to go with a u joint shaft. No one like crow hop.

TC on that RCV stuff now (again).

What kind of steering angle do you get with the big bell stuff? Steering angle would be the only reason I could see to go with a u joint shaft. No one like crow hop.
Max 42° with a 40 spline inner shaft

Came up a little short on having it ready to be picked up today. Between a few parts and time, just wasn't gonna happen. I'll post some pics this evening

Latest posts