• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Steve Stiller Can Am yardsale

I'm amazed how well it stayed together. I've seen videos of razors roll just a couple times and the wheels and control arms get ripped of. Can am must really have their **** figured out.

Re:

I pray for a speedy recovery. And no one mentioned the morons at the top. Did he lift because he thought he was gonna mow them down?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I pray for a speedy recovery. And no one mentioned the morons at the top. Did he lift because he thought he was gonna mow them down?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing.

Re:

poolman said:
I thought the same thing.
I wasn't there and I'm not taking up for anybody but he hit something that made the front right bottom out. If it hits that hard in a stock unit your gonna come off the gass. Nothing you can do about it

If it wasn't for that one bad bounce he had it. That ****** was committed! :****: :woot:

I am surprised that we have not experienced more of these types of VIOLENT rolls by either SXS or buggies. I am glad to hear that he will be ok in time and hope he stays in the sport. This should serve as a reminder of how and why we need to make sure the little things are in place when riding such as seat belts, helmets, roll cages and any other safety devices. :indianajones:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I am surprised that we have not experienced more of these types of VIOLENT rolls by either SXS or buggies. I am glad to hear that he will be ok in time and hope he stays in the sport. This should serve as a reminder of how and why we need to make sure the little things are in place when riding such as seat belts, helmets, roll cages and any other safety devices. :indianajones:

ADMINISTRATOR

Damn skippy. He did enough right to go home.

Re:

I don't like long steep hills for this very reason..

Canam held up well. My rzr would have been in a million pieces by the end of that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts