• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sticker Contest

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Been thinking about this for a while, since Shannon's death. I would like assistance with design. I was thinking about 2" to 3" round. Any bigger than that, and I don't think people will put them on the dash.

Thinking of a background (ghost) image of the Hardline logo with the ring gear.

Then a message, not sure what, need ideas! Perhaps: "Buckle Up, The life you Save Is YOU", "Belted Lives Matter". Google image "Seat Belt Sticker" to get ideas and some click art.

My idea is to get 1,000 made. We should have some great contacts here to make this happen.

Pass the hat here as needed to fund this.

Then, I'll figure out how many can go for a stamp, send me a self addressed envelope, I'll fill it and send them to you FREE. Everyone passes them out. We can sticker hundreds of vehicles.

Certainly we can save a life, perhaps a friend.

What say Hardline?

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

im in for 8. ill see if I can help with a logo too when I get done here at work

Beerj said:
Maybe something like this? But done by someone with 100% more ability and not on a phone.

I like it, let me know when you want me to send some cash, I'd be in to support. I'll also take a few stickers

Re:

I'm down for some to spread out up here in Ohio. We lost someone a few years back to this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great idea and I will support the cause in a monetary way. My creativity is at an all time low right now.