• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sticky Situation

JustGasIt. said:
Oh sooo STICKY ICKY

Hahaha :tc

By that little detail, I'm not 100% sure I know exactly what's going on. Can we get detail for the fine folks of Hardline? ;D

Forbs Tire is a customer of Goforth Tire? Who is Greg Eaton? ..... :dunno:

I wasn't aware that Goforth had a monopoly on Interco stickies. Is that true? How does that even benefit Interco if so?

That was an email from Goforth trying to keep Forbs who is a tire dealer in a completely different state from getting Stickies from Interco by flexing his "Hey I sell alota tires" muscle.

JustGasIt. said:
That was an email from Goforth trying to keep Forbs who is a tire dealer in a completely different state from getting Stickies from Interco by flexing his "Hey I sell alota tires" muscle.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, gotcha. I was trying to figure out which one was being a **** lol

I'm not 100% sure what's going on with this situation, but I do know that Scott Goforth has work extremely hard to take care of the Rock Bouncers with tires and beadlocks. He has sponsored the SRRS for two years, and ever since Ty was fired, he has tried to get Goforth to pull his sponsorship from SRRS to sponsor him. He has done this to almost every sponsor that backs SRRS. It only makes sense that he probably has something to do with this also, it falls right in line with the wedge he has worked so hard to drive between racers, sponsors, and other series.

JustGasIt. said:
Oh sooo STICKY ICKY

What is your relation to the parties involved?

How did you come into possession of their emails?

Why do you feel comfortable posting them?

They are over 430 miles apart. Can't see how Interco selling both would be a problem. Tire companies have to sell a lot of tires to make the numbers work. Only selling through one vendor, even if they are a great vendor, seems short sided.

As to the drama, y'all can keep that ****, I'll be out wheeling, while y'all are out whining.

patooyee said:

Thank you. Drama is only around because people post things to start **** or they have a biased side of the story. When all that website **** started with ARCS vs SRRS my wife posted a pic of the domain that the SRRS owned before Ty even tried to start his own thing. Hell we weren't "choosing" sides but if it didn't take Ty and 5 other people 20 minutes to call me wanting it took down because it "made them look bad" I will kiss your ass. If you don't know all the facts and both sides of the story shut up and :gtfo:

patooyee said:

It was posted on Facebook. Everyone was able to see them.

Honestly I dont know either of them on a personal level but when you say things like "This will not fly" and "Stop this from happening" not once but twice while trying to cut a guy out whos just trying to make a living who is also in a completely different state, it really makes you look like a shady douche bag. So I guess it just comes down to the life lesson of the day "Dont be a shady d bag".

Pretty simple solution to solve this problem. He should just buy interco & then he could sell all the stickys.

Re: Re: Re: Sticky Situation

4byfan said:
Pretty simple solution to solve this problem. He should just buy interco & then he could sell all the stickys.
Lmao winner winner chicken dinner! It's all high school drama, I just like poking the fire lol.