• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sticky Situation

blacksheep10 said:
penetration, pics of rigs in moving streams, and some private stuff that wasn't meant for the general public viewing.
Here's the thing, if John wants to delete your account, he can. No whining.
I wasn't whining, just asking a question. thumb.gif

rednecklights said:
Also was the president of Arkansas crawlers 4x4 club
Also His testicles are stretched out 6 inches from piper swinging from them... No I don't live under a rock .. I live in a garage workin on **** weenie washer. I wonder if he's not only the president but also a client?? Hahah. :flipgotcha:

There is a box at the pay station at HPO to check all your drama. No drama allowed on this ride, you can pick it up on your way out.

JohnG said:
There is a box at the pay station at HPO to check all your drama. No drama allowed on this ride, you can pick it up on your way out.
Haha. Awesome! Kill me with ur witty unexpected one-liners! Haha
There's a reason I've never had a Facebook.. It amazes me at the amount of people to give a **** about what other people are doing!!' And then posting every single bit of what they do and pictures and every move they make in life. Shits the devil. :****:

kushKrawlin said:
There's a reason I've never had a Facebook.. It amazes me at the amount of people to give a **** about what other people are doing!!' And then posting every single bit of what they do and pictures and every move they make in life. Shits the devil. :****:

X1000 **** social media

Re: Re: Re: Sticky Situation

kushKrawlin said:
Haha. Awesome! Kill me with ur witty unexpected one-liners! Haha
No face space here either. I tell my wife( in my best Bobby Boishe voice) ma ma mama said facebooks da debil!!!!

although I did twitter the wife's yahoo then googled all over her facebook once.....

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk