• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Hardline Forum Ride - May 15-17, 2015

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park said:
we still have some available. call 256-287 1133 or just tell me you want one and I will put u down.
[/quot]
Put me down for one of the smaller cabins for that Friday and Saturday night. Give me a call if you need credit card info to secure one, Thanks

Night a Ride? Kush wants to ride at night, anyone else? With enough interest, I'll get in touch wih Tyler and see if we can make it happen.

rednecklights said:
We don't need an official night ride just a key to the gate ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You knock Tyler in the head, I'll get the key.

One of these days Imma get me a personal account on here so I can speak freely! :woot: Until then, Imma get the gates open until ten. I will strike up the bonfire around ten. Kush, just to let you know, we dont allow camping in the middle of the road. :****:

Haha it was 3am and I see a huge ass barn at GRAYROCK in the middle of nowhere.. Thought I was for sure gonna get shot. So I set up camp in my truck until light enuf to change tires.. "On the trailer" as john. G says. Ha. I just would love to know who moved my truck and my girls car. And say THANK you!! They moved my truck and trailer and didn't spill a dam spec of my **** off my clip board and didn't touch the few hundred buks that was Unorganized and everywhere.. Man that was classic, i opened that door and my green was scattered on clipboard in my seat just like I left it. Whoever it was actually had to be easy to not spill it everywhere. Haha. Thanks whoever it was. I can only imagine what their reaction was when that door opened. Haha. Fawk Im ready to ride. My **** is good to go!! For the most part. I'm gonna be ready and loaded early for this one!! Cant wait to ride somewhere new. Come on 8days or so!! Get here fast before I kill this new lesbian nazi that is running the show around here, and sending me a list a mile long everyday... I May kill this fuker .. This whole time I was thinkin it was this weekend. Dammit. I was wrong again...

So, I apparently can't pay attention to **** lately & thought this ride was this weekend... so my **** is loaded & ready to go... Anybody riding this weekend?

Re:

Working my **** in the dirt this weekend. 15 & 16 hours a day. Lost a waterline at the house. Putting in a few hours tonight dangling from a ladder in a well 30 feet down..... Wtf? You still gonna make it next week?

Kel Lawrence

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Working my **** in the dirt this weekend. 15 & 16 hours a day. Lost a waterline at the house. Putting in a few hours tonight dangling from a ladder in a well 30 feet down..... Wtf? You still gonna make it next week?

Kel Lawrence

I hope so, I'll start the baby sitter calls first thing monday morning :****: