• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Hardline Forum Ride - May 15-17, 2015

lowbudgetjunk said:
Heading out Friday. Who else besides JohnG will be there Friday?
ME!! And dam I'm ready. Ok maybe not totally ready but I will be!! :****:
On the way home I'll be goin to do doughnuts in Muddinmetal's yard, if anyone wants to join!! Dammit! Lookin forward to seein YAll.. Been to long since I been out on the trails. Super excited to hit a new park, and hang out with Kel, sensei John, piper and who ever else is Goin !!! Can't wait. And Kevin I hope you get fried on the beach. Puss puss. :woot: this is going to be one hot , miserable, busy week that I hope is over with very quick.

kmcminn said:
Yall will have a great time. Them bottoms has some awesome trails and ledges. Hopefully a Tyler got an access road cut in. In case anyone breaks.

dafuq? mac mac inn, you ain't comin? I totally missed that post.

kmcminn said:
No sir we are going to the gulf. Also Jeep is at the Surgeon's so I wouldn't have a ride anyways.

Ya'll could ride with me. Your woman could ride up front with me and you could ride in back of my newly snorkeled mall crawler:

11238973_10153257818972421_2083399025836969845_o.jpg

lowbudgetjunk said:
Looks like rain early then riding weather Friday and Saturday....woot, woot

I just looked at the forecast, it's looks like cullman gone get rain erryday til christmas! dafuq is up with this?!
Beautiful err day until it's ride weekend, then the sky scoots it's anal glands across the carpet. DANG.

Re:

Rain or shine.... Will be a good time. It changes up what's doable though. I'll talk with Bobby about changing up some of the trails on the list.

Kel Lawrence

What's this place like when it's wet ? Some of the places around here are so bad we just stay home when they are wet! I want to come but it's 21/2 hrs for me and I don't want to drive that far and play in the mud all day that sucks .

Chuck19 said:
What's this place like when it's wet ? Some of the places around here are so bad we just stay home when they are wet! I want to come but it's 21/2 hrs for me and I don't want to drive that far and play in the mud all day that sucks .

It dries out pretty quickly, I have riden there in the morning before and it be raining and a little muddy and by the end of the day it started getting dusty :****:

Hoping to get to come down for a little while this weekend!

You want it to rain some when youre at stoney... It can get a little dusty to say the least

LandSpeeder said:
Thursday early evening. Yellin ROH TAHDE!
Eric I'm gonna try to be there at a decent enough time to hang out. You should smell me about the ga/Al line.. CAuse that boy got about 35 stankin doobs ready to ride. Now if he could get the rest of the **** ready we'd be ok...
Look forward to seeing yall there. :woot:

rednecklights said:
If you look at the weather forecast the amount of precipitation is pretty small. I think it will be just enough to keep the dust down. *fingers crossed*

Piper

Don't you be coming in here with your fancy $5 words and logic and stuff... :gtfo: