• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Hardline Forum Ride - May 15-17, 2015

I haven't been out to ride in the last few months until today. There are five or six more good trails in the last month or so, that are progressing nicely with a little traffic and a **** pot full of rain. I am impressed with Bobby, Tyler and the STL crew for the work they have put into this upcoming ride. I didn't get a chance to look at all the trails, but Bobby assured me that they are looking just as good as the ones we looked at today. That being said, pray for rain up until the week before this ride. I saw a bunch of trails that will be damn near impossible in the rain or when wet.

I was there a couple weekends ago cruising around on the ranger and I must say it's getting better all the time!

Who's ya daddy was the nastiest I've ever seen it, bout time to run a dozer back off of it! :flipoff1:

ExpensiveDreams said:
a812ff4be6d606937d58c67331820109.jpg

9dda2f86d8dd6fe178399d41248bce91.jpg

4b4c551620fb8372ebd19ce97c366b4c.jpg

Who's your daddy is the best it has ever been.

Whoooooaaaaa! I didn't even recognize it since the last time I was there. That ledge is fully badass! :eek:

Re:

Its a little steeper than cable hill, just not as long. Tyler's been talking about making a run up to it where the woods are now. Im ready for him to take the bulldozer and make it happen. As well, the bottom needs some more dirt gone so the whole hill is rock.

Kel Lawrence

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Its a little steeper than cable hill, just not as long. Tyler's been talking about making a run up to it where the woods are now. Im ready for him to take the bulldozer and make it happen. As well, the bottom needs some more dirt gone so the whole hill is rock.

Kel Lawrence

I hate how deceptive camera angles are. I would have never guessed that it was anywhere close to as steep as cable hill. It looks like it would be a fairly easy climb from the pictures. Don't you hate how that works? Look at showtime or mini showtime at Hot Springs. They don't look bad on film and then you get there and can't climb up the damn things on hands and feet.

B.DRAKE said:
I was there a couple weekends ago cruising around on the ranger and I must say it's getting better all the time!

Who's ya daddy was the nastiest I've ever seen it, bout time to run a dozer back off of it! :flipoff1:
Bulldozer and Who's your Daddy don't belong in the same sentence! It's just about time to make a call to SRRS and put it to some good use....

ore trails get cut in.

Widowmaker
Terminus
Timbukone
Timbuktwo
Hello Kitty
Switchback
RockStar
Youtube
DogLeg
Happy Ending
Ex-Wife
SumTingWong
Yeti Bottoms (both outs)
Bootleg Creek
Rock Creek
Better Not
Square Peg, Round Hole
Stairway to Heaven
Rammer Jammer
The no named one we just Cut (I'll find and post a name later)
WooPow
Out of Breath
Tornado Alley
Oregon Trail
Crawl Mama
4.2 40
Vendetta
Gut Buster a&b
Who's your Daddy
Three kings if you want SXSXS race to the top
Lunchtime - alternate ending goes up and to the left
Terrace Hilton
Bobby's World
Gods Gift
Valley Hill
Powder Puff
Bills Hill
Sledge Hammer
CAOS hill on the backside....maybe off of 409
RZR Burn/Double Trouble it doesn't have a name, but reference jogs thy brain

Tyler......got any more to add to the list?

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park said:
Bulldozer and Who's your Daddy don't belong in the same sentence! It's just about time to make a call to SRRS and put it to some good use....

Lol I was joking! Love what y'all are doing to the park :dblthumb:

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park said:
I know bud! Kel, were getting so many new hills and trails even I am losing track. :woot:

I will be @ the park @ 8 am Friday. A rough last month will leave me on the 4 wheeler Friday and bumming a ride on Saturday. I will be leading a group around on Saturday to all the best places. if I hadn't broken the cherry picker, this might be a different story, but it is what it is. My case(of beer), plus Kevin's and a 6 pack is still on the docket for Saturday non buggies.

Anyhow, I will be there having fun, sans beer. Come out and enjoy the park with some like minded folks.

I booked 3 cabins today Tyler says each have enough to get by in them 2 sets of bunk beds (small shower sink etc) but he said a a buddy of mine agreed their bath houses are super nice! Missed mash yer motor due to daughters prom this is my birthday weekend so all in!

Facilities are top notch. Bring a craft to get to them though.

Got a buddy making his last ride before heading to his 4th deployment. Should be a great time.