• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Stomper Legend"

side by side pics!!!:awesomework:

I thought "Stomper" had 52's on it?:eeek:

either way, the first 1 is a beast!!! Remember watching you rip it up out at the "Valley".... :awesomework:

Looking forward to the progress of number 2....:D

I am not impressed..............until I see this truck on a custom 4 link that can clear 54" tires after it jumps a few cars with enough power to do so (blower motor)......it does NOT live up to a name such as " stomper ".......which is from the days when real trucks were built.

I am not impressed..............until I see this truck on a custom 4 link that can clear 54" tires after it jumps a few cars with enough power to do so (blower motor)......it does NOT live up to a name such as " stomper ".......which is from the days when real trucks were built.

Is that a challenge?:eeek:

Cause it sounds good if it is...:awesomework:

The only way to impress you would be to part it out and overprice the ****. :kissmyass:

That **** cracks me up coming from a guy with a monster truck on leafs with a 4cyl.

:haha::haha:

Man, that truck is a Sleeper... rumbles good when its idaling, but damn.. when it opens up... :masturbanana[1]::awesomework: