• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suck My Wake

Ever since the invention of the heavy, dock bustin, wave making, wake board boats, the flatbill motofags all became the lakes largest douches..

...I like jet boats....but surfing is lots of fun...and I wear a flatbill hat ...and I ride a motocross bike....:fawkdancesmiley:

oh and my boat make a sick wake .....

BTW jet boats are for old people and hillbillys...and your not that old:stirpot:

...I like jet boats....but surfing is lots of fun...and I wear a flatbill hat ...and I ride a motocross bike....:fawkdancesmiley:

oh and my boat trashed docks and gets laws changed .....

BTW jet boats are for old people and hillbillys...and your not that old:stirpot:

I wasnt being sarcastic or funny.

Those boats are ****in **** up. Lots of lakes are lowering the times that powerboats are allowed.

Ohop went from evening to 3:30pm. Same time the flatbill kids get home and fire up mom and dads wake boat payment and proceed to trash everybodies docks.

Then I cant use my speed boat that makes "ripples" not waves cuz of that ****.

Sorry man touchy subject to me. Maybe you can try to check out my flat boats by doing circles around me giving me these :nana1::011: all the while not realizing Im about to sink form the ocean you are making.

Thanks wake dorks.

Id rather be a loud dragboat asshole anyday.

I wasnt being sarcastic or funny.

Those boats are ****in **** up. Lots of lakes are lowering the times that powerboats are allowed.

Ohop went from evening to 3:30pm. Same time the flatbill kids get home and fire up mom and dads wake boat payment and proceed to trash everybodies docks.

Then I cant use my speed boat that makes "ripples" not waves cuz of that ****.

Sorry man touchy subject to me. Maybe you can try to check out my flat boats by doing circles around me giving me these :nana1::011: all the while not realizing Im about to sink form the ocean you are making.

Thanks wake dorks.

Id rather be a loud dragboat asshole anyday.

ohhhhh pooor brad :rolleyes:

I went on WA last weekend and prob took 100 plus gallons over the bow....my freeboard is about a foot out of the water...it does not take waves well...prob better than your boat ...but I have to be careful...I only run ballsiest in my boat while we are surfing..then I empty it for tubing/wake boarding....

its with any sport there are jackass's...

"not every flatbill motofag takes there parents boat out and ruins docks"

my insurance man is 50 years old ..he has one of them dock smashin boats...yeeehaaa

A buddy from work was fishing with his son in his 10 footer and wake makin ****s sank his boat for him. If he catches up with those idiots- its gonna be funny...

Pics or your talkin out your ass.

It lives and breaths. Have to wait till tomorrow to break in the camshaft.

Heres a "before" and "after" shot of my chef special engine install. All crap I had laying around and done quickly to get out on the water.

Still need to plumb and wire things.

IMG_2667.jpg
[/IMG]

:eeek: What up B.rad over compensating for your lack of wheeling ability..:;:hi: Some time soon we will get down there to wheel with ya !!!!:;:beer:

Fram oil filters make the baby Jesus cry...

Thats OK, my open headers make children cry at the dock.

Headed to the lake to run with some of the Skagen guys today.

Went last night and picked up a jetboat for Rod too. Rod got a 17 foot SBC/berkeley boat with a tunnel ram and dual 4bbls and its on a very nice and low double axle trailer too. He got it for $1650 cuz the guy broke the crank on it and just lost interest. Rods already got a very nasty 400 built and ready for it.

I have a 1975 Apollo American for sale if anyone's looking for a bit of a project jet boat.

Hull is solid but the paint sucks.

I rewired most of the electrical already so all the guages and lights are working.

It has a race built 455 (I got the build specs from Skaagen.) with below transom exhaust (keeping it legal on Lake Tapps). A few years ago, some J/A stole the jet off it. Cut all the cables, unbolted the jet and yanked the jet control out. I remounted a brand new jet from Skaagen but never finished installing the cables.

I have about 3 hours on the motor, then it's been sitting for 3 years. Distributor is rusted and needs to be replaced. Starter is toast (boat filled with water one winter when the drain plugged with leaves).

I have another boat, don't need 2. I'm open to someone who wants a bit of a project. The new jet and cables alone, were just under $1500. The motor build was close to $5k.

Comes with a solid trailer.

I pulled the seats out but the interior needs to be redone.

My father in law has a 17ft kona jet on a trailer he got for free.... needs a 455 but has all the stuff, manifolds and such. Might have to snake it from him.

I have a 1975 Apollo American for sale if anyone's looking for a bit of a project jet boat.

Hull is solid but the paint sucks.

I rewired most of the electrical already so all the guages and lights are working.

It has a race built 455 (I got the build specs from Skaagen.) with below transom exhaust (keeping it legal on Lake Tapps). A few years ago, some J/A stole the jet off it. Cut all the cables, unbolted the jet and yanked the jet control out. I remounted a brand new jet from Skaagen but never finished installing the cables.

I have about 3 hours on the motor, then it's been sitting for 3 years. Distributor is rusted and needs to be replaced. Starter is toast (boat filled with water one winter when the drain plugged with leaves).

I have another boat, don't need 2. I'm open to someone who wants a bit of a project. The new jet and cables alone, were just under $1500. The motor build was close to $5k.

Comes with a solid trailer.

I pulled the seats out but the interior needs to be redone.

Sounds like a real pile.

No offense but thats a free-$400 boat with a new pump.

Id give ya 500 for the new pump but that boat and the 455 are free -400 on CL all the time.

Nobody wants a boat that needs a motor and interior unless its under $400.

And stop telling people it the engine sat in a pond if you are looking to sell it.