• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suck My Wake

Interesting. Its almost a gullwing tunnel hull in the last picture, but the transom picture makes it looks like a standard semi-v bottom.

And how do you keep finding all the boats with the half naked girls already painted on them?!?!

Its a gullwing "winger" style hull layed up by Ervin Capps. Only two were made with these colors and gel graphics.

Its a1986 TX19 Condor with a dominator pump, bbc, setback, rideplate, shoe, loader, place diverter, droop snoot, etc. Need to get cleaning and polishing now!

We have had this thing out lots of times so far this summer. Spent today at Tapps with a dozen other jets.

So far Ive rebuilt the pump, rubbed buffed, polished and waxed. Also put on a HUGE fuel system and a pair of predators ontop of a polished TeamG tunnel ram. Added a pair of chrome pipes too. Made a few adjustments to upholstery here and there to.

All in all its been a great investment and has been very enjoyable. But boat season is about over! Time to get dirty!

DSC06635.jpg

Kickass B-rad...:cool: Good day for it for sure! Rode the scoot to work tonight--lil chilly comin' home! :haha:

Never saw a boat tachin' a wheelie before.... Does it pull the front out of the water like that from a dead stop?

Mine is light enough to pretty much stand about straight up if launching it with the diverter all the way up.

I can also hit it rolling and launc it clean outta the lake.

I dont have any vids of mine doint it (the ol lady never gets out to film!), but here is my friend Marty doing some antics. His boat is powered by a supercharged Dart 540cid that dynos out at about 1040HP.

Sorry for the quality but its hard to film on choppy water at 60-70mph!

Just click on the image and it is a video, then enlarge it to fullsize!

Last edited:
baddass. Get a roll bar in that thing, and a supercharged motor, and you and Barry can have dueling Keelstand contests. Ive yet to see anyone else get as vertical on the water as Barry.