• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

Im thinking it could be the guy with the toy/ sammy based right hand drive buggy, his girl has a cherokee and he calls her the trail bully. booyang booyang flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

84turbotoy said:
Im thinking it could be the guy with the toy/ sammy based right hand drive buggy, his girl has a cherokee and he calls her the trail bully. booyang booyang flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

If its her then that makes sense. We had a run in w her at grayrock.

That **** is why we left early. Tom did a great job. Hats off for running an
Event of this magnitude but he can't prevent ppl
From bn inconsiderate ass holes. Way to go LC

Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

Awesome haha I really hope somebody got this on video!

84turbotoy said:

"trail bully"...seriously?

That's one reason why I don't want to go to big events. I've met so many awesome folks while out wheeling....and I just don't want to deal with **** like a "trail bully"...because that **** doesn't fly. Sounds to me like some egos need to be put in check....or....egos were put in check.

JRowe said:
If its her then that makes sense. We had a run in w her at grayrock.

Haha I was thinking the same thing. At GR she said if we went up tub rock she would show us how to do it in her Cherokee. So we're like.. we gotta see this. We go up, came back down and said where's that cherokee, let's see it. Then she's like yall didn't run it and we're a bunch of bleepity bleeps etc etc. I think the shine was doing most of the talking.

Btw when I came out late Saturday night I saw an abandoned white cherokee missing a front wheel. Was this the Cherokee?

tallnate said:
Haha I was thinking the same thing. At GR she said if we went up tub rock she would show us how to do it in her Cherokee. So we're like.. we gotta see this. We go up, came back down and said where's that cherokee, let's see it. Then she's like yall didn't run it and we're a bunch of bleepity bleeps etc etc. I think the shine was doing most of the talking.

Btw when I came out late Saturday night I saw an abandoned white cherokee missing a front wheel. Was this the Cherokee?
...no the white one was not her ...and this went down in the parking area lc had stopped and was talking to us ...she had plenty of room to go around

If somebody bumped my tire or something going around no prob but if run into my **** on purpose I'm going to try my best at totaling your ****! To much money in these things for someone other than the owner trying to tear them up! Even if I'm parked in the road or in your way asking somebody to move and not being a **** will get you a long way! :****: pics or videos would be awesome!

Man wished i had stayed longer to see that. I drove my truck and trailer around him so i know there was plenty of room poor LC always getting picked on.

Trail Bullies ????? :gtfo: were all here to ride !! it was a buisy weekend. some people made it bad for others !!!! You knew a few rotten apples """"
WTF up in the camping / parking area??? didn't have enough for the trails ??? leash your friends when needed or knock them T F out they will never know it was you!!! I SEE STUPID PEOPLE !!!! :eek: :mad: :afro: :gtfo:

Re: Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

billstoy said:
Trail Bullies ????? :gtfo: were all here to ride !! it was a buisy weekend. some people made it bad for others !!!! You knew a few rotten apples """"
WTF up in the camping / parking area??? didn't have enough for the trails ??? leash your friends when needed or knock them T F out they will never know it was you!!! I SEE STUPID PEOPLE !!!! :eek: :mad: :afro: :gtfo:

Jesus tits, take some Riddlin chief.

I think I remember a little incident with a Cherokee at another event a couple of months ago. Maybe the Cherokee and the big block powered Rockwelled Jeep that he hit needs to have a pushing contest. :dunno: ;D

tbacon38 said:
Man wished i had stayed longer to see that. I drove my truck and trailer around him so i know there was plenty of room poor LC always getting picked on.
I was with him at choc back when he had mean green and somebody hit his dodge truck in the hotel parkin lot. This year choco srrs race somebody bumped his buggy with a trailer tire and that was its firs ride. Sonbitch will drop anything breakable too. :****:

billstoy said:
were you there saturday night and do you even know what I'm talking about??
:dunno: I don't understand what you posted in the first place. All kidding aside, what are you trying to say?