• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

there was the cherokee deal . and there was rzr races in the parking/camping area at 2 or 3 am ,there was some guy broke and doing revlimiter burnouts on his trailer about the same time for 30 min. All drunks had a good time .. Then some really bad/fast driving around children and Tow rigs in the dark.. Take it to the trals !!!

Re: Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

billstoy said:
were you there saturday night and do you even know what I'm talking about??

I don't know anything or anyone for that matter. I'm new here...what's a Sucker Punch?

TacomaJD said:
I don't know anything or anyone for that matter. I'm new here...what's a Sucker Punch?

I heard it's kinda like a donkey punch

85toyo said:
I heard it's kinda like a donkey punch
You've got it all wrong!!! It's when someone runs up unexpected and punches someone in the asshole.

It's one of the Hill climb buggies.,, wish we had pics would love to see a bullies face , with a buggy on the hood. and I'm guessing 44's looking in the window!!
Don't remember what tires he had on it.

I saw the video while out on the trail. I didn't see it happen. Have no clue who the guys were. The same "trail bulley" did the same thing to a caged RZR on the trails and he was clearly off the side of the trail. RZR so I hear put a few dents in the Cherokee as well!

Rik450 said:
I saw the video while out on the trail. I didn't see it happen. Have no clue who the guys were. The same "trail bulley" did the same thing to a caged RZR on the trails and he was clearly off the side of the trail. RZR so I hear put a few dents in the Cherokee as well!

Somebody has gotta know who this girl (putting it nicely) is...

I have looked all over youtube and couldnt find anything. I was standing beside a guy that got it all on his phone and said he was going to post it but no sign of it yet. Sure hope it shows up it is definitely worth seeing again.