• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

Rik450 said:
I saw the video while out on the trail. I didn't see it happen. Have no clue who the guys were. The same "trail bulley" did the same thing to a caged RZR on the trails and he was clearly off the side of the trail. RZR so I hear put a few dents in the Cherokee as well!
[/quot

Yea it was my rzr that got pushed around and the fender tore off.

RZRS said:
Rik450 said:
I saw the video while out on the trail. I didn't see it happen. Have no clue who the guys were. The same "trail bulley" did the same thing to a caged RZR on the trails and he was clearly off the side of the trail. RZR so I hear put a few dents in the Cherokee as well!
[/quot

Yea it was my rzr that got pushed around and the fender tore off.

You wouldn't happen to be the guy who got stung by all the Yellow Jackets and had the ear all SWOLT up?

Rik450 said:
You wouldn't happen to be the guy who got stung by all the Yellow Jackets and had the ear all SWOLT up?

Na I didn't get any yellow jacket stings. There must have been two rzrs ran over then. I was parked at the top of the climb to the right of trail 28 when mine got hit.

Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

infamous1 said:
all this gum flappin and no vids!! come on guys!!???

scared to death!!!!!

I think me and RZRS saw the same video from the same person out on the trails!

Rik450 said:
I think me and RZRS saw the same video from the same person out on the trails!

I didn't see a video my rzr got its rear fender caved in and so did the cherokee that was parked in front of me.

RZRS said:
I didn't see a video my rzr got its rear fender caved in and so did the cherokee that was parked in front of me.

A friend of mine told me about yours. Sorry to hear that!

On a side note........Sucker Punch has been renamed "Cherokee Outlaw"!

Somebody that saw this happen check out "Anna Cashon" on Facebook. She popped up in my people you may know. Has a blue Cherokee, but also seems to know LC since she has pictures of his buggy and pictures of her riding with him

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sucker Punch vs Cherokee!

Pumpkin said:
Somebody that saw this happen check out "Anna Cashon" on Facebook. She popped up in my people you may know. Has a blue Cherokee, but also seems to know LC since she has pictures of his buggy and pictures of her riding with him

That will be even more funny if its was just a friendly game of push n shove.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559879_10151505715616427_1686369855_n.jpg

559879_10151505715616427_1686369855_n.jpg

And the video is where?

Anna is friends with LC so I"m sure it wasn't her as he said he didn't know who it was. Also He said she had some big bumper on it too.
Bobby

That looks bout like the cherokee it had doors which i know that doesn't mean anything ...but that doesn't look like the girl i don't think that's her

Anna knows LC. If LC said he didn't know the chick, then it wasn't Anna. Plus Anna is really polite, and nice. She wouldn't pull a move like that.

That said, if it was her, it was all fun and games. But I still doubt that was her.

Just happened to notice the blue Cherokee and was thinking it might have been fun and games

Hey y'all! I'm Anna, and no it wasn't me! Me and LC are good friends! I heard about it after it happened, LC came and told us about what happened! Sorry for the confusion, definitely wasn't me though! I have respect people's rigs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free