• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sunday Snow Weelin, Anyone?

What time were we meeting? :haha:

J/k...Gr8wing and myself are meeting for breakfast at Big Rock---See ya'll in L.S.! :awesomework:

Good day wheelin with ya'll...right up until the toboggan run from hell with someone stuck in the ditch.

Not so good of day for the Jeep....:booo: hood, grill, both fenders smashed, and winch is completely destroyed...:mad:
But I still drove it home! :redneck:

Mark m. slid into the 2 Yota's on that icy hill.:mad: Missing me though!:awesomework: Dangerous:eeek:

Good times guys. Sorry to hear about the rig Kev. Thanks for the message.

Mark m. slid into the 2 Yota's on that icy hill.:mad: Missing me though!:awesomework: Dangerous:eeek:

Good times guys. Sorry to hear about the rig Kev. Thanks for the message.
I figured I'd rather hit someone elses rig that I didn't know than yours:D
I don't think the other guy saw it that way though.:haha:

If it was anyone here that I ran into and you feel I damaged your rig let me know. Who ever it was didn't have much to say to me till I was driving away then he started yelling **** at me.
My rig had no damage other than paint off my bumper.

If it was anyone here that I ran into and you feel I damaged your rig let me know. Who ever it was didn't have much to say to me till I was driving away then he started yelling **** at me.
My rig had no damage other than paint off my bumper.
If they didn't say anything at time of incident then that is on them. Sucks all around but we all know the risks especially in hard pack/icy conditions.

Flat out Plain lucky no one got hurt...The "What coulda happened very easily but thankfully didn't" scenarios have been engulfing the brain last night and today pretty hard...

Was up late Saturday finishing putting the rig together and ended up just going out for a couple hours on Sunday. Made it to the top of Tinkham in no time passing a few full sizes on the way up, knew we would have to do a bit of rescuing on the way down so we left with plenty of light to spare. Sure enough half way down we ran into a line of cars stopped with an f 150 stuck sideways in the middle of the road. Got him turned around an pointed down hill then let one of his full size buddies continue to drag him down. We continued on our way to play a bit more and i ended up stripping the splines on one of my dirty 30's, the side that goes into the birfield. Overall had a good time, snow was ok.